Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB)dissattified

A

I would like to complain about the public transportation that is ktmb. Everyday im using it but till now the system is terrible and worst. The train is not coming on time and everytime got problem with the train. Everytime technical problem (what kind of technical problem) or staff are lazy to do work. This is the worst ever public trasportation in malaysia.

• Ar
    Arelim Jun 19, 2016

Saya pengguna KTM ETS.Tolong baiki mutu servis anda..video yang di tayangkan..adalah video yang sama..tolong baiki..TQ

• Re
    Reviewer81140 Jan 07, 2016

the system shows there is seats available but when i click into it, it shows the seats are fully booked. plus when i plan to made payment, the system does not proceed, it stay on the current page. this keep me frustrated.

Anita Sathasivam Oct 16, 2014

I am an i-tiger cardholder and frequently use ETS on a weekly basis. Today (17 Oct 14 2 7.35AM) I was at KL sentral ETS ticketing counter no. 6 to buy tickets for 6 different dates. I was attended by a lady called Zana, I gave her a list dates to check the availability. She had gone ahead and printed 2 pcs of tickets without checking with me or asking if I am a cardholder. When I realised it, I handed my card over to her. To my suprise, she started raising her voice and accusing me for not being alert that she had printed the tickets. I apologised for my mistake but inspite this she continued to shout at me in front of other customers and staff. I holding a respectable position was totally embarrassed and told her to tone down but she still continued her mumblings. My question is what kind of customer service is still, I been using ETS for quite sometime and am very satisfied customer but if they are going to have such rude staff it's really tarnishing their good reputation. I suggest KTMB give proper customer service guidance to their staff and this Zana should definitely be replaced before she keep repeating this kind of attitude to other valueble customer. What happen to the saying "Customers are always right"...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />