Keraniqueunauthorized credit card charges

I received two (2) boxes of the product, for which my credit card account was billed $49.95 each. I e-mailed KERANIQUE on 08/30/2017, requesting that all future shipments of the product be cancelled. On 09/10/2017, my credit card account was billed $49.95, and subsequently billed another $49.95 on 10/10/2017. I did not get a shipment for either billing.

To sum it up, I have received two (2) boxes and my credit card account has been billed for four (4) boxes. Although shipments have apparently been cancelled (at least I didn't get them) KERANIQUE is continuing to bill my credit card account. I have e-mailed KERANIQUE numerous times regarding my concerns, and requested that my credit card account be credited a total of $99.90 for the September and October charges. KERANIQUE has not even given me the courtesy of a reply, much less credited my VISA account $99.90 as reimbursement for the fraudulent charges.

My KERANIQUE Customer ID: SPTV2017031717005613. Any help in resolving this issue will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Janice Heath
E-mail: [protected]@tctwest.net
Phone: [protected]
Route 1 Box 1251
Hardin, MT 59034

RESOLVED

The charges were credited to my VISA credit card account, which I was requesting. I did not get a telephone call or an email from the company.