Menu

complaints

Hair Vivi Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Hair Vivi at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Hair Vivi has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Hair Vivi. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Hair Vivi complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Hair Vivi complaints

L
1:06 pm EDT

Hair Vivi Beware of Hair Vivi: An Unsatisfactory Hair Extension Experience

As someone who recently purchased hair from Hair Vivi, I must warn you that it was a completely unsatisfactory experience. Upon receiving the package, I was deeply disappointed to find that the hair was not real, or at least did not have the texture or quality of human hair. When I tried to straighten it with my flat iron, it simply would not work. Furthermore, when I attempted to cut bangs into the hair, it was clear that the hair did not behave like genuine, high-quality hair at all. The texture was plastic-like and reminded me of hair on a Barbie doll.

I find it deeply concerning that this company is receiving praise from certain YouTubers, who must be severely misguided in their recommendation of these products. I strongly recommend seeking out reviews from less famous creators before committing to a purchase.

Moreover, the scalp coloring used to create a realistic-looking scalp is completely subpar. It looks so fake that I felt like it was obvious to others around me that I was wearing a wig. The scalp itself even tended to slide back, making it difficult to keep the wig in place.

I strongly advise against purchasing hair from Hair Vivi, as the quality was simply not worth the price point. Do yourself a favor and avoid the embarrassment of being laughed at - seek out a more reputable and reliable company for your hair extension needs.

H
12:58 pm EDT

Hair Vivi Hair Vivi Wig Review: Fake Scalp and Unnatural Texture Disappointing

Alright, so let's talk about my experience with Hair Vivi (hairvivi.com). I have some mixed feelings about this brand, and I want to share them with you.

First things first, let's talk about the fake scalp. I have to say, it looks pretty weird to me. It stops about half an inch short of where it's supposed to be, which creates this strange gap in the front of your part. Personally, I'm not sure I'm into that look. I know some people love it, but it just doesn't work for me.

Moving on to the wig itself, I bought the Victoria wig in 22 inches. When it arrived, I wasn't super impressed with the texture of the hair. It looked like hair that's starting to revert back to its natural state and wasn't as flowy as I expected from straight hair. I suspected something was off from the get-go.

When I washed the hair, my suspicions were confirmed: it turns out the hair has a curly/wavy texture. Wait, what? I paid over 400 dollars for hair that isn't even naturally straight?! That's a little ridiculous if you ask me.

Overall, I have to say that I don't think this hair is worth the money. The fake scalp looks strange to me, and the fact that the hair isn't even naturally straight is a major disappointment. Sorry, Hair Vivi, but you're just not doing it for me.

L
11:36 am EDT

Hair Vivi Hair Vivi Review: Disappointing Quality and Shipping Delays

After my experience with Hair Vivi, I must say that I'm disheartened and disappointed. I was looking forward to receiving a quality hair wig that looks natural and feels great to wear. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met.

The quality of the wig is not much better than what you would find on Aliexpress. I felt that the hair was not real human hair at all. It doesn't hold a curl for long, and I experienced excessive tangling at the back, just like synthetic hair would do. At best, it's a poorly made synthetic blend. If you're contemplating purchasing from Hair Vivi, please take advice from the bad reviews.

Although I must admit that their branding is fancy, the fact remains that you're mainly paying for that and the perfume that they spray on the wigs to make them smell good when you receive them. In addition, I found their shipping to be quite disappointing. They advertise that it's expedited shipping, but it took over 5 days to ship out my order, and the wig arrived two more days later. In essence, I paid for regular shipping and not the promised expedited services.

Sadly, the whole company seems quite phony to me. While I was looking forward to finding a new reliable company, I must say that I was left feeling jaded by my experience with this brand. In conclusion, I strongly recommend that you save your money and look elsewhere to find a better quality hair wig.

Is Hair Vivi legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Hair Vivi as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Hair Vivi stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Hair Vivi should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Hair Vivi earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Hair Vivi achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Hair Vivi has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Hair Vivi has registered the domain name for hairvivi.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Hairvivi.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Hair Vivi website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Hairvivi.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Hair Vivi, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Hair Vivi have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Hair Vivi has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Hair Vivi protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Warning: Do not shop at HairVIVI for wigs over $400! False promises of hassle-free returns with additional charges

I was quite skeptical about ordering from HairVIVI initially, especially with their premium hair wigs being priced at over $400. However, I decided to take the plunge as they promised hassle-free returns at no additional costs. But unfortunately, the hair on the wig that I received was thin, and I was not satisfied with it.

Being disappointed, I proceeded to initiate a return, and a few weeks later, I received a letter from FedEx stating that HairVIVI requested the charge to be billed to my account. Needless to say, I was enraged and felt deceived as this went against their initial promise of free returns.

I must say that HairVIVI's behaviour has left a sour taste in my mouth, and I cannot in good conscience recommend this company to anyone. It is extremely disappointing to come across businesses that lure customers with enticing promises but fail to deliver on them.

In conclusion, I urge everyone to exercise extreme caution while dealing with HairVIVI, as their promises cannot be trusted. I regret my decision to shop with them and hope that my review will serve as a warning to others hoping to purchase from them.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Hairvivi.com Review: False Claims of 100% Virgin Hair, Disappointing Results

I recently decided to purchase a wig from hairvivi.com, enticed by their claims of providing customers with 100% virgin hair. To my surprise and disappointment, I found that this simply isn't the case. I opted for the "Nicole Dark Brown" unit, and despite bleaching it multiple times, I discovered the presence of very thick and dark strands that resembled synthetic fibers more than anything else. I was understandably frustrated, especially given that I had spent nearly $400 on a wig that turned out to be blended and not fully human hair. It's downright dismaying to think that such a well-known company would resort to tricking and robbing their customers in exchange for profit. As someone who has been wearing wigs, weaves, and extensions for years, I can spot a non-human hair wig from a mile away, and unfortunately, that's what hairvivi.com is offering. I urge anyone who is considering purchasing a wig from them to reconsider - spend your money on a truly authentic and reliable hair source instead of risking a botched purchase from hairvivi.com.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Disappointing Experience with Hair Vivi Wig - Thin and Frizzy Hair, Hidden Costs, and Deleted Reviews

As someone who values high quality hair products, it was disheartening to spend $500 on a wig from Hair Vivi only to find that the hair was thin and frizzy. Despite having my hair professionally styled, it only took 30 minutes outside for the frizziness to show up and for others to notice the fake scalp, leaving me feeling embarrassed and disappointed. When I reached out to the company regarding my concerns, I was shocked to learn that it would cost an additional $125 for delivery and wig repair. Additionally, they suggested I try to fix it myself to save money.

This was my second purchase from Hair Vivi, and unfortunately, it did not live up to expectations. I had previously spent $750 on a wig that was satisfactory, making this recent purchase especially disappointing. After attempting to fix it myself and spending an additional $100, the hair still remained frizzy and thin.

I would also like to caution others to be careful with this company, as they deleted my negative reviews from their website. Overall, I did not have a satisfactory experience with Hair Vivi and would not recommend their products to others.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Hair Vivi Review: Disappointing Customer Service and Lack of Responsiveness

Unfortunately, my recent experience with Hair Vivi has been disappointing. I placed an order for a wig on July 30th, but as of August 10th, I have yet to receive any confirmation or indication that my order is being processed. I find this level of unresponsiveness to be highly unprofessional, particularly since payment has already been taken.
Despite my attempts to reach out via email and social media, I have not received any response from the company. This is especially concerning since I had intended to wear the wig to an upcoming event on August 13th.
While I have had positive experiences with Hair Vivi in the past, I am extremely frustrated by the lack of communication and responsiveness this time around - it's hard to justify spending money with a company that doesn't seem to value customer service. I wish there was an option for me to cancel my order, but unfortunately, I'm left feeling uncertain and anxious about whether I'll receive my wig in time for my event.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Beware of False Advertising: My Disappointing Experience with Hair Vivi Wigs

I recently had the opportunity to try out Hair Vivi (hairvivi.com) and unfortunately, my experience was less than stellar. Upon receiving my order, I noticed that all of the 5-star reviews were from the seller, rather than actual customers. This immediately raised some red flags for me.

I had ordered 9 different wigs and was extremely disappointed with the quality. They were all clearly synthetic and looked fake, with no clips to keep them in place and an overall poor wig net. Even after paying extra for thicker hair, I felt that the end result was subpar.

I reached out to the company via email to express my concerns and was saddened to receive no response. Additionally, there was no receipt included in my order which made it unclear how I could go about returning the package.

I hope that others are not deceived by Hair Vivi's false advertising. They claim to offer real wigs, but what they send to their customers is far from the truth. I was left feeling frustrated and disappointed.

If I could give Hair Vivi a rating lower than 1 star, I would. I urge others to consider alternative options when it comes to purchasing wigs online.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Hair Vivi Wig Review: Poor Customer Service and substandard quality hair sold at high prices

As a consumer, I had a disappointing experience with Hair Vivi, an online wig retailer based out of China. I poured nearly $500 into a wig that ended up balding after only six months of use. Needless to say, this made it look terrible when I wore it and I was left feeling less than satisfied with my purchase.

When I reached out to their customer service regarding the issue with my wig, I was shocked to hear that they offered little support or assistance. The only response I received was an offer to send me a new wig that cost $50 less than the original price I paid (mind you, these wigs typically cost upwards of $200). I was not pleased with this, particularly as a loyal customer who had spent a significant amount of money on their products.

On top of that, the poor customer service wasn't the only issue I had encountered when shopping with Hair Vivi. When I initially made the purchase, it took two weeks to receive any updates or shipping information, which was frustrating and quite frankly unacceptable. I had expected much better communication and timeliness from a company in this industry.

Ultimately, I found the hair quality to be poor and the prices to be much too high for what was offered. I will definitely be reaching out to my bank for assistance since Hair Vivi seems to have no intentions of offering refunds or replacements. It was truly a disappointing experience and I hope that other consumers can avoid the same frustration and dissatisfaction.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hair Vivi Hairvivi Wig Review: Disappointing Density, Short Length, and Different Color - Possible Scam?

As a human being, when I decided to purchase a wig from Hairvivi, I tried to do my due diligence in researching their products and customer feedback. Upon receiving my order, I was excited to finally have the wig in my possession. However, my excitement quickly turned to disappointment as soon as I removed the wig from the box.

To start, the hair density was shockingly thin with only about 120%. I also noticed that the length was two inches shorter than what I had ordered. To make matters worse, the colour of the wig was completely different from what I had seen on their website and on the influencers they pay on social media.

As I was trying to process my disappointment, I took a closer look at the shipping confirmation and noticed that the wig had originated in China. This discovery made me question whether Hairvivi was scamming consumers by selling cheap wigs from places like Ali Express.

This experience left me feeling furious and betrayed. As a customer, I trusted Hairvivi to provide me with a quality product that would meet my expectations. It's disappointing to know that I was let down by a company that I thought I could trust. I would never recommend Hairvivi to anyone and I advise anyone considering purchasing from them to be extremely cautious.

Overview of Hair Vivi customer experience

Hair Vivi is a brand that has experienced numerous complaints from consumers. Issues regarding poor quality, shedding and tangling of their hair extensions have been reported. Moreover, the company has a reputation for poor customer service, delayed shipping, and unresponsive after-sales support. Some customers have also complained of receiving items that do not match the description and inaccurate sizing. Overall, Hair Vivi’s products and services have garnered negative feedback from the majority of their customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Hair Vivi contacts