Kent Ro Servicekent grand plus

P Oct 08, 2018 Review updated:

I had brought kent grand plus two years back. After 6 months it started giving problems. During warranty period three major parts have been changed. But it contenously giving problem. I have already spent 8000+ for the machine in two years. My local service centre is "smart service" at haldia. Add is 1no hpl link road, manjushree, khudiram square. Po - khanjanchak, pin - 721602.
The indicent behaviour of the service people. They think they r the boss. They demand different charge for different time and persons. There is a big? Mark abt there knowledge also. Every time they change at least two parts telling "it has to be change"..
As a bonafied customer, I am humaliteted every time.
Don't know whether I will get justice or not.

kent grand plus

RESOLVED

• KENT RO Systems's response · Oct 30, 2018

Dear Sir,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your contact details at [protected]@kent.co.in or call us at +91-[protected] so that our team may assist you shortly.

Warm Regards,
    Team Kent

• De
    Dev Chatterjee Jan 01, 2020

I suggest to always engage company authorized service center for better experience www.dkplappliances.com