Kenmore Elite Dishwasher — broken
Kenmore Elite appliances are the worst. We spent $10, 000 on four appliances...refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave in September 2005. Within the first year all four had broken at least once if not twice. After the first year we called Sears and asked for a free extended warranty...we were denied. Sears wouldn't even offer an apology for our faulty appliances. Our dishwasher is now down for the count. It will cost us $550 to replace the broken motor assembly...it would have been 3 years old in two more months. I will be buying a new dishwasher from a reputable business that does people right when they have appliances that are lemons. I will never buy from Sears again and I discourage everyone I know from buying from them. When we purchase our new dishwasher I will be dropping this one off in the Sears parking lot where we bought it.
More Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - beware! don't burn your house!
- Kenmore / Power Miser - sears's faulty product
- Kenmore Refrigerator - kenmore refrigerator causes house fire
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - no cold air in freezer
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - do not buy kenmore products!
- Kenmore - kenmore elite model 795.74043.412
- Kenmore Vacuum Cleaner - vacuum keep shrading the belt
- Kenmore - discoloration between burner and stove top!
- Kenmore/Whirpool Refrigerator - liner getting cracked in less then 2 years
- Kenmore Whispertone Canister - hose replace