Kenmore Elite Dishwasherbroken

P

Kenmore Elite appliances are the worst. We spent $10, 000 on four appliances...refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave in September 2005. Within the first year all four had broken at least once if not twice. After the first year we called Sears and asked for a free extended warranty...we were denied. Sears wouldn't even offer an apology for our faulty appliances. Our dishwasher is now down for the count. It will cost us $550 to replace the broken motor assembly...it would have been 3 years old in two more months. I will be buying a new dishwasher from a reputable business that does people right when they have appliances that are lemons. I will never buy from Sears again and I discourage everyone I know from buying from them. When we purchase our new dishwasher I will be dropping this one off in the Sears parking lot where we bought it.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices