Kelly Servicesrecruiter

C

I have a year old baby. My in laws help me to take care of him. I got a call from Kelly Services from a recruiter Irene, downy California. She said she has part time job from 7a.m to 2 p.m and I said I am interested and been to her office to submit my paperwork. I waited for 1 hour outside because the door was locked from inside and made a call but no one answer. After one hour I called again and they answer and let me come inside. She said she d I need to call on Friday To make sure and I did it and she said I can start from Monday . On Sunday some emergencies happen my inlaw flew to her country because her mom got heard attack and in critical condition. Before we drove her to an airport I made a call to Kelly Services and left the voice message saying that I can't go to work on Monday stating the reason why. On Monday recruiter Irene called me that she terminated me from Kelly Services because I didn't inform her. I told her I did but she did not listen to me . Is this fair?

recruiter

• Updated by Cali k · Oct 03, 2018

I have a proof that I made a call on Sunday at 8:16pm to Kelly service. I have been the victim of wrongful termination.

Comments

• Updated by Cali k · Oct 03, 2018

The reason I am updating my post is... I forgot to mention the date in my previous post. Recruiter Irene said I can start from October 1st 2018, Monday. I called Kelly Services and left the voice message on September 30, 2018 @ 8:16pm stating the reason why I couldn’t make on Monday. Do anyone think that I didn’t inform them. What kind of recruiter Kelly Services hire. This is awful.

Comment Guidelines