Kelly Servicespayroll/ main office/ communication

B Nov 08, 2019

I have sent 7 emails, I've called about ten times, and have physically gone into the main office 5 times to resolve paycheck issues. I have not been paid for my first week and a half of Kelly services taking over. It's been a month since I've supposed to receive my pay. Each time I go in the office I am kindly dealt with and told no worries this will be resolved! My school secretary has done all she can do and I've done all I can do. This is ridiculous as I am missing over $700 !! If I do not receive this money within the next week I will resign. Also I was put on a list to "keep in touch" and I've heard nothing. No one ever responds or calls back it's absolutely unprofessional and unethical.