Kelly Servicesinjustice and monopoly of people

M Nov 07, 2019

Hi Respected authority this is Munim Nazir I am informed that my assignment at Roots is ended and they didn't even gave me 24 hours notice which is highly ridiculous, unprofessional and injustice from your side this was my first assignment from you guys and I was not expecting such thing I was working excellent overthere so canceling without any solid reason is not acceptable I am really upset and disappointed now I will complain to higher authorities of Kelly Services, Roots and I will share my views on Google too as I am level 5 google guide I will inform them about the weaknesses, loopholes and monopoly of Indian community at work place shame on you guys seriously you have no idea about the feelings and rights of the workers and this world is still in chains.

My safety shoes are still there they didn't even inform me about it...