Kay Jewelerspoor customer service

Worse Customer service ever
15 years ago I purchased a 5ct tennis bracelet for my wife at the Dayton Mall J.B. Robinson. During the same time we purchased a 4 diamond 2 ct ring for me. We purchased the extended service plan for both with the promise “lifetime protection”
We have taken our jewelry for the scheduled inspection every 6 months as instructed per the agreement. My wife’s bracelet has been in for service 12 times, 4 times in the last 12 months. My wife has come very close to loosing her bracelet several times, once at a restaurant where we got home and noticed her bracelet had fallen off once again. We called the restaurant where a very honest Manager said it was found, we could pick it up. Once watching a football game for my kids, when my wife noticed it fell off we had the entire team searching the football field. This last time it fell off while driving the car. My wife is a stay at home Mom, not like she is working on cars or digging ditches, she wears her bracelet every day, and it holds a lot of Simmental value to her. Today her bracelet was promised to her once again after dropping it off a couple weeks ago. We were told the bracelet was not ready and might be 3 more weeks to get it back, we were also told the bracelet had a lot of gold wear, and was going to cost Kay’s over $600.00 to repair through ESP. They suggested we trade in our bracelet towards a new one; however they would only give us what we paid for the bracelet 15 years ago. Diamond and Gold prices have truly rose during the last 15 years, my thought being that is why people buy investment type jewelry expecting it to increase in value. What will trading in a 5 ct diamond bracelet purchased 15 years ago you ask? It will get you a 3 Ct Tennis bracelet without adding any money. Just during the last year having this piece repaired 4 times cost Kay’s over $1, 000. We were told this piece would most likely continue to have problems because a Tennis bracelet of this weight was designed to last 10-15 years. My question is to Kay’s Customer Service: Please tell me why if the jeweler knows this, why would Kay’s not simply replace this damaged bracelet with a new bracelet? We were guaranteed a lifetime of protection. The Manager at the Tuttle Mall, Dublin Ohio Store # 9093 Kay Jewelers is very helpful where even he can’t understand why something else can’t be done either. For a company that has been in business this long truly don’t understand the meaning of putting the Customer first. I purchase a new piece of jewelry for my wife every 2-3 years; it has always been JB Robinson or Kay Jewelers till now. Never again will I purchase from this company. There is times where you put the Customer above the bottom line.