Kay Jewelers — earrings and bracelet
Was on hold for over thirty minutes talking back and forth with Christina today. After no success I ask to speak with a supervisor she never put the supervisor on the telephone. I also asked for the General Manager she put me on hold again. She nor the supervisor or the general manager never came back to the telephone. I was disconnected with no return phone call. I still have the same problem with my jewelry situations. I have had my bracelet repaired and replace with the third one in hand and my earrings replaced with the second ones in hand with the same problems. Earrings wont stay in. Diamonds falling out of the bracelet. I would like to have someone in authority to call me at [protected] because I don't feel comfortable wearing the jewelry.
Thanks in advance
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers