JustFly.com — the cancellation and rebooking policy
I had a flight booked for my mom for August 13, 2018 but she's in ccu at North Broward medical and can not fly of course. So I canceled on line. They took a $75 cancel fee and left my balance in my travel bank. I then proceeded to book my flights to go back to New York and return to Florida this Saturday August 18, 2018 and when I confirmed my credit card and applied the credit from my travel bank, the confirmation plus the extra charges came out to $689 and my mothers name was automatically filled in!!! I tried to edit name, it's not a possibility. I called for help on they're help line.. they told me there's nothing that can be done. No way to get me credit into a travel bank next time my mother travels, nothing. I've now been told I have lost all that money!!! I have the drs. Letter from the hospital with me right now. Can someone please help me??
More JustFly.com Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - unauthorized credit card charges 
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience