JustFly — incorrect information provided
I was booked for a 1:50 pm flight, I called about 2 weeks ago to inquire how to do go about doing a name change and I was told by a representative that my flight was moved to 10:40am flight. I now had additional tickets booked for the 10:40am flight since they wanted to travel with me. Today I was now Inform by the airline that my flight time is 1:50pm and now they a charging me a total of $363us dollars to have myself and the other person on the same flight. Why do I have to pay for justfly's employee mistake? I was in the phone for about an hour and still no one from the Justfly.com team could help. I need to be on the same flight with the other family members and I am kindly requesting that you fix this and have this issue resolved because I will not be paying from my pocket a charge to change when I was informed by just fly that it was change.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - unauthorized credit card charges 
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience