JustFlyflight ref [protected]

A Nov 15, 2018

I had the worst experience in my years traveling with your scheduled flight to London. I am going to express my experience on this flight to the airlines. My journey started in Tulsa, and this is where the whole lousy experience started.
A bald afro- American associate was very disrespectful; he asks me to step aside because I was searching the correct flight on my phone. He allowed another level lower than mine to go past me. I did not get my money worth. There were two attendants checking people in; I expected that he transferred me to the standing lady by him.
I expressed that his dealing with me was not right and he brushed it off and said "Bye !" I was shocked. The lady next to him also watched in amazement.
On my return flight, I asked about air freight; I was told that I would miss my trip, will be stranded in London. I had no option but to pay almost 400 dollars to bring two bags to the USA. I am demanding my money back, please.