[Resolved] JustAnswervet lines and your billing service

T Mar 07, 2017

I lost my dog suddenly two days before christmas, so i got onto the just answer website.typed in my question, was asked if i wanted to proceed it would cost $5.i agreed, i also was told to receive a answer from a qualified vet i needed to pay a extra $22 i think it was.i agreed, i received one reply from one vet, i still to this day have not found the reason why my dog passed suddenly, just after this money was taken from my credit card account that was not authorised, apparently there is a membership fee which i didnt agree to the money was refunded and the accounts department were helpful.i do believe that this site, took advantage of my current situation and were misleading in taking money for membership.I was looking for a helpful answer.one off...to this day i will never use your site again, and never will find out why my dog died the way he did...i did rate the vet a 4.but they really only deserved a 1.I think i deserved more than one reply...very misleading...dissapointed, heartbroken.

• Resolution Statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Mar 08, 2017

Hello Trudy,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this experience and we're sorry to hear about your loss.

In looking into your account we do see that there was a lengthy conversation with the Veterinarian and that the membership has been cancelled and refunded as of 2 months ago. We apologize for any inconvenience the membership offer had caused and we will reach out privately to discuss your account and clear up any remaining concerns.

Regards,
    Adam - Customer Support Supervisor.