Menu

JustAnswer  -  ja-exprt.com*membership [protected] ca

D
Author of the complaint
9:46 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My Merrill-Bank of America Visa statements lists on 02/02 a $50.00 membership charge from the company above. I have never heard of JA-EXPRT.COM, and I suspect they have somehow stolen my Visa credit card number. I called the company today to request a refund of the $50.00 membership charge which I never requested knew nothing about. The representative spoke rapidly with an accent, and I had trouble understanding him on the phone. He asked for my email, which I gave him, after my continuing to press for a refund. I suspect the company will not respond. I will go ahead and cancel my Visa and obtain another number.

Dale G. Johnson
447 Northmont Way, Salt Lake City, Ut 84103 (phone [protected])
(cell phone [protected])

JustAnswer - Refund
JustAnswer - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - charges to my account
4 comments
M

Questions regarding probate for Port Hole Publishing of Florence, OR when the business owner died the first week of September.

M

Want to discuss probate questions I have for the state of Oregon.

N
Oct 26, 2021 9:36 pm

Wtf is going on with these charges!? Someone needs to refund every one of these payments because I didn't set this thing up!

W
Jun 29, 2021 9:12 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am canceling my membership effective immediately as of 6/29/2021. Also, the $60 deducted from my account should be returned. The month of July is not here yet and I have already paid the reinstatement fee.

Willie Pace

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1010 complaints