Just think media - Dazzlewhiteworse than pond-life

This is Jesse Willms - far right - the man behind all the scams - the eyes tell you everything!!

Someone - PLEASE - take that smile off his face!!

PS - his teeth don't look that good to me!! (LOL)

worse than pond-life

• Jb
    jbs2010 Sep 11, 2010

If you or someone you know feels they have been misled my Jesse Willms please visit our website and submit your request for a FULL REFUND. It seems that since we began an all out compain against Willms that we now are being asked the question “What would it take for us to stop?” Well the short answer is Give back to those that feel you have misled them. So we began a website blog to make Jesse Willms accountable. If you submit your information with us we will in turn forward this to Jesse Willms. http://swipeauctionscam.info

• Hu
    Hurtinalbertin Sep 10, 2010

So is this a site for a bunch of people to complain and do nothing about it? Haha wow let's email him mean words that'll make him stop hahahah, you sure that it isn't just because he is 22 and drives a lambo and you guys are all jealous, honestly he must have done something right, all things considered, he is a fun guy to hit the bar with in the end. And for the rest of the idiots who are wondering what's wrong with the us for putting him In jail, it's because he is from Edmonton Alberta, not The states but you guys are all up in arms and going to take action yet you don't even know where he resides? Like honestly even if you do take him to court over 20 bucks, he doesn't give a [censor] that's chump change haha other than that read the fine print first like all the smart people who don't get sucked in haha

• Ke
    Kevin18 Jul 11, 2010

Hello everyone. Call me Kevin. I used to work at the call center for Just Think Media, and was well aware of our scam. The managers knew it and acknowledged it, so did our operations manager, but we were the highest grossing call center in our chain until the orders for the products stopped coming in and they closed our call center. A few facts you guys should know. We were always told to say that our headquaters was in located in Des Moines, IA. We later changed that to Aurora, CO. However, the actual headquaters was located in Edmonton, Canada. At first we were told that if the customer threatened to go to the attorney general, then to give full refund. We had a script on how to react and how much money to give back depending on certain reactions. If you kept arguing we would give 50% then 100% unless chargeback or attorney general were mentioned. After that we did away with that. It was a scam, everyone through upper management knew it. All of the phone numbers up above got routed to the same call center. We were trained on how and what to do for each product. Websites were always changing to throw the consumer off. Post any questions you may have and ill be happy to answer. Just Think Media is no longer affiliated with the call center I worked at, but I dont know is that means they are no longer in business.

Kevin

Chuck Turner May 28, 2010

Terra Marketing Group - Jesse Willms new name for Just Think Media

New name same scams? JustThink getting a makeover to become Terra Marketing Group?

Check this out y'all -->

Anyone thinking of applying for a job at Terra Marketing Group aka Just Think Media might want to do some research into this company and the dude who runs it.

Chuck Turner May 23, 2010

swipebids.com

And more...

Chuck Turner May 16, 2010

Folks, beware of the latest Just Think Media scam : SwipeBids

More info / investigations on this scam:

www.pennyauctionwatch.com/2010/05/swipebids-jesse-willms/

Some more investigations on Just Think Media Jesse Willms etc:

This scam company Just Think Media is located in Sherwood Park, at:
    527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

They are behind many scams including Acai Burn ; Dazzle White, Wu Yi tea and now Swipe Bids!

• Lo
    LOLgotcaughtguys? Apr 14, 2010

I live in sherwood park, and went to school with these guys. All the pictures shown to be them are them.

• Ne
    Neelie Feb 21, 2010

I too have been deceived over this 'free' trial offer. I cancelled it over the phone, email and letter, and had a cancellation number and confirmation email, but they are still billing me for other products or charges I have no knowledge of. It is in dispute now with my credit card company.

Why don't the authorities proscecute or shut down these scamming people?

Maria7 Jan 25, 2010

Hi my name is Maria. I’d like to talk to anyone out there who ordered up the free trial offer from this company and got dinged for charges after… did it happen to you? Did you get your money back? You can e-mail me at [email protected]
    Thanks :)

• Oi
    oilboy Jan 17, 2010

Good work. Let's turn these little bastages over to the RCMP.

• Je
    jennifer bentley Jan 03, 2010

i have been scamed by this joker too ! i recently bought the trial offer of dazzle white and since then about $300 + has came out of my bank account ! i have been travelling and havnt been checking my transactions ...until today ! im so pissed off...ive called the bank and they will have the payments stopped from coming out of my account! i have been calling the phone number the bank gave me ...but no answer just a recording...i wont give up until i get my money back your f****ng mouron.

Jason Asch Dec 08, 2009

Everyone needs to copy this picture (Jesse Willms *far right* & one of his partners in crime Nolan Pauquette *far left*), and send it to your personal email. From there you can save it to your My Pictures, or whevever you want, and POST IT ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE YOU CAN!!! This ### is on the move, always hiding like a coward, and needs to be exposed to the masses!! He is a scam-artist, and needs to go down for it. He's finally in court...AGAIN...and hopefully this time he gets what he truly deserves. Let everyone see what this souche-bag coward really looks like, and if you see him spit in his face...among other things. It's time to work together and bring this ### to justice! I'm going to start a blog soley dedicated to Jesse Willms and taking him down..

Comments

annoyedme Dec 02, 2009

i have a friend who used to work at one of their call centers ..she said the only way you can get a refund is to get your bank to call them and let your bank (not you) request a refund. they will transfer you to someone else but you might be able to get a refund this way. also if you are calling yourself dont get mad at the operators...they actually dont have a refund button so they cant give you a refund so it does no good to argue with them it just wastes your time and theirs all they can do is read from a script...dont bother asking for a supervisor either. just have your bank call them and request a refund for you. [protected]

angry600 Nov 09, 2009

and what kind of business reply is ended with "Thanks, "?? How about like a first and last name? maybe a direct email?? how about a title? do you mop floors at "just think"? what makes "Thanks, " responsible to speak on dazzle smile's behalf? unaccountability is key i guess. I hope someone knocks out Willms' dazzle smile.

angry600 Nov 09, 2009

I have tried to email 25+ email addresses and they always get sent back bad address. I emailed the address above with the subject "please forward to Mark Adamson" on Saturday. It was sent back as a bad address but it took until Monday morning. I can't believe this crap goes on!

• Ke
    KevinQ Oct 12, 2009

Hi there Heather. I know Jesse Willms and I can give you his cellphone number if you would like. It is [protected].

• Mi
    Mira Mikulic Sep 30, 2009

Mark, I've had the misfortune to be involved in your Purelift Scam. got most of my money back but we're not done yet.

Your 24/7 service is non existent and nobody is picking up the toll free phones. Can you please contact me re the rest of the refunds. I am sending you a separate email as above.

Should I receive and be charged for another shipment of unwanted Purelift, I'll be most than happy to discuss your marketing tactics on Australian current affairs programs to ensure you'll never sell anything here again.

I guess the law of karma, i.e. as you give so you shall receive, currently doesn't have any meaning to you, does it? Am sure you'll have plenty of time to ponder on it shortly when the law catches up with you.

I look forward to hearing from you asap re my refunds.

Mira

Chuck Turner Sep 25, 2009

Look at the BS Jesse Willms is putting out on his blog - the dude is a freakin joke!

<the “Jesse Willms Quality Standards”

We will treat our customers with respect.
    We will be honest in all of our advertisements
    We will not profit off of false claims.
    We will make our ads honest and effective.>

from: http://www.jessewillmsquality.com/

Ha!
    Lies, lies and more lies dude

Location: India Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:38 pm Post subject: Sarah Nicholson
    ________________________________________
    If customer wants to talk to Sarah Nicholson, or meet her.

Simply say:

She is on holidays in Europe for 2 months.

As asked by Mark.

Treasuros.com - Find a treasure and win an ipod!

harshad

Posts: 69 Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:48 pm Post subject: Sarah
    ________________________________________
    Please let us know that if customer is asking that why are you fixing a date with Sarah?

And who is she???

Location: India Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:11 am Post subject:
    ________________________________________
    Sarah is friend of Jesse Willms who lost weight with the tea.

Actually, customers are receiving NewsLetter from us about Sarah Nicholson. So, please reply the above message..

Treasuros.com - Find a treasure and win an ipod!

Joined: 07 Jan 2008
    Posts: 94 Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:21 pm Post subject: FDA Approved??
    ________________________________________
    As our tea crosses the United States border from China, the FDA inspects each shipment to ensure it meets their regulated standards before allowing it to enter the country.

FDA will randomly pick a package of tea from our large shipment and go through ensuring it is safe.

If they are still asking:
    Quote:
    No, it's not officially approved by the FDA, but almost all dietary supplements are not officially approved.

Abhishek munjal

Posts: 146
    Location: Rohini, Delhi
    Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 am Post subject: Ananya Chat..
    Ananya: Hello and welcome to DazzleWhite. I'll be your live operator today. May I know, whom am I chatting with?

LOL: hi could i ask where you guys are based?

Ananya: Our main office is located in Des Monies, IOWA.

LOL: i did'nt ask where your main office is located.. i asked where your based at.

Ananya: We are located in Des Moines, IOWA, US

LOL: and if your not a scam company

LOL: why would you be working at 2-3am?

LOL: lol

Ananya: ost negative reviews about us around the internet, however it's because we are the premium AcaiBurn Pills seller, selling AUTHENTIC AcaiBurn, and not a cheap imitation brand. [/b]

Ananya: If you have any doubts, I urge you to read about the success stories listed on our site. We have live chat and email support available 24/7/365 in order to stay available and accountable to each and every customer round-the-clock.

Ananya: DaazleWhite**

LOL: LOLL

LOL: And you cant evan select which customer service scam line your working on tonight

What is this ????

Abhishek Shrivastav

Joined: 16 Jun 2009
    Posts: 10

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 am Post subject:
    I haven't updated on my reply, that's y the mistake.

rakesh

Posts: 18
    Location: NEW DELHI
    Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 pm Post subject: About NBC & BBC.
    Hello sir,

How to treat these customers, If they are asking "What was shown in NBC and BBS about the wu yi sliming tea? ", " When it was featured? "

Please let me know the proper reply of NBC & BBC.

Thanks!
    RAKESH PATEL

Posts: 94

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:25 pm Post subject:
    Just reply "It was aired on 11 November, 2004"

For more information, please go to their website.

Toddy1234 Sep 13, 2009

I was talking to a helpdesk person who told me the managers name is Shalyn Rudolph, I googled this name and came up with this website- interesting read! I don't know how to cache and I want people to see it before they hide it http://teasupport.inventforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1453

Update: the forum has now been LOCKED but I have downloaded and saved EVERY SINGLE page.

A lot of the forum content is innocent, and I do feel a little sorry for the people who work there. It is not a reflection on them, rather than the business' attitude. I wonder how many dodgy companies are getting Indian call centres to do their dirty work. I am sure one day someone will do a documentary on this kind of thing!

Example

Abhishek munjal

Posts: 146
    Location: Rohini, Delhi
    Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:43 am Post subject: Abhishek munjal...Always here for you...
    Hi..

My name is Abhishek Munjal and my Chat and Email name is Addie and also I am doing QA for the Chats and Emails.

And, my mobile# is [protected]

Another example:

Joined: 07 Jan 2008
    Posts: 94 Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:32 am Post subject: Please send 50 E-Mails to Jesse
    Hey Guys,

Please add [email protected] in your outlook address book.

And, send your 50 emails everyday to the above address as BCC.

This is for QA

Victoria (New User)
    Trish (New User)

Location: India Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 pm Post subject: FTC & Attorney
    Hello Everyone,

Please refund those customers immediately who are saying:

"dispute/chargeback/contacting bank/FTC (Federal Trade Commission/Attorney General"

No need to refund "BBB/Lawyer/Police (911)/FBI or any other case"

• Ro
    Root Girl Aug 24, 2009

Is this the same Jesse Willms?

from http://www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html

March 27, 2007
    Symantec Corporation v. EDirectSoftware et al
    Plaintiff: Symantec Corporation
    Defendant: EDirectSoftware, Jesse Willms, Michael Callaway, 1016363 Alberta LTD., 1021018 Alberta LTD., DOES 1-10 and Linda Willms

March 27, 2006
    Microsoft of Redmond, Wash., filed a civil lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Billings accusing eDirectSoftware of eight counts of software piracy and violation of trademark and copyright laws.
    Filed in the United States District Court for the District of Montana
    Microsoft Corp. v. eDirectSoftware, Jesse Willms, Linda Willms, Dave Willms, 1016363 Alberta Ltd., 1021018 Alberta Ltd. and John Does 1-10 (Billings, Mont.), alleging, among other claims, importation and distribution of infringing Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Home, Office Professional 2003, Office Professional Enterprise Edition 2003, Office Small Business Edition 2003, Office Standard 2003, Windows 2000 Professional, Office XP Professional, Office Professional 2000, Money 2004, Windows Server(R) Standard 2003, Windows Server Enterprise Edition 2003, Exchange Server Enterprise Edition 2003, Project Professional 2003, Project Standard 2003, Visio(R) Professional 2003, Visio Standard 2003, FrontPage(R) 2003, Microsoft SQL Server(TM) 2000 Enterprise Edition, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 98 Standard, and Office 97 Professional software

September 25, 2007
    Okuma Nutritionals, LLC v. eDirectSoftware et al
    Plaintiff: Okuma Nutritionals, LLC
    Defendant: eDirectSoftware, Jesse Willms, Linda Willms, 1016363 Alberta Ltd. and 1021018 Alberta Ltd

Case Number: 8:2009cv00055
    Cause: 15:1114 Trademark Infringement
    Jurisdiction: Federal Question
    Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

• burton21 Aug 08, 2009

Just think media. Dazzle white. Acai berry complainers - I just found this rubbish - seems JW is on the defensive: MIGHT BE A CHANCE TO TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK DIRECTLY?

He writes:
    "What I’ve learned is that in the online sales community there are a lot of bad guys. In fact, for every single good product or legitimate company on the Internet I’ve seen 10 that are just trying to rip people off. What’s a shame about this is that you don’t have to be dishonest to make money on the Internet. In fact, in the long term you will end up making more money by being honest and having a great reputation.

That’s why I want to create this blog to give people an idea of what you can do to be a good Internet marketing guy, like me, Jesse Willms.

1. Sell high quality products. People will pay more for the good stuff.
    2. Make honest claims. If your product is good you don’t need to exagerate.
    3. Make sure people understand your offer. If you confuse people they won’t come back for more.
    4. Price your products so people can afford them.
    5. Include all disclaimers you need in a prominent place.
    6. Never lie to yourself, your employees or your customers.

Thanks! Jesse Willms"

You don't say Jesse - LOL - what a pile of BS

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

Wel it might NOT be him (LOL)

A worrying thing is that some complaints associated with the Just Think empire are 150+ days old and nothing seems to happen. That makes me wonder just how effective this complaints board site is. Are we all just off-loading all our issues and then disappearing up our own backsides?

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE???

This Mark Adamson dude is from Sherwood Park. Alberta

Comments

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

I mean about the fraud pevention stuff

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

What are you looking at heatherbirdlady?

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

Any pics of MA around anyone? I do think a pic speaks a thousand words - don't you?

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

Mark A has been v quiet lately (see his complaints list) - if he's got any sense he'll 'do one' just as /edited/ did.

• burton21 Aug 07, 2009

Hi Chuck - I've seen lots of input from you on this subject. I got the pic from the web site of some kind of business meeting he was at in NY -

Might be an idea to google the other attendees and if possible 'introduce' them to the real JW.

I've also dropped the JW picture into Acai complaints as well. Can't remember which ones but spent at least an hour doing it!!

I got caught by the scam - but after setting up a dispute with my bank and a couple of 'threatening' phone calls, so far I have only lost the postage costs. But checking on-line every day is a pain!! Still makes me spit blood tho'. You can see by the locations of the complaints that it's now pandemic - worse than Swine Flu!!

Chuck Turner Aug 06, 2009

That is Jesse Willms of Just Think Media - they run an Acai Burn scam and several others as well as dazzlewhite.
    His pic was on his facebook profile too until he removed it so that's how I know the one above is him too.

Just search google for Jesse Willms scam to find lot sof info on his dubious business methods!!

• burton21 Aug 06, 2009

Brilliant Toddy - thanks. I will be dropping this video link globally wherever I can!!

He's a slippery character tho' - so it could be a long haul - meanwhile he's raking in the cash. Microsoft took him for $1million in cash/property in 2006 and he survived that. Watch out for Mark Adamson as well.

Toddy1234 Aug 05, 2009

Hi from New Zealand! A consumer watchdog tv show based here has done a story on Dazzle White, watch the clip here http://tvnz.co.nz/fair-go/whiter-than-white-2889431/video I HOPE JESSE AND CO GET ARRESTED!

• burton21 Jul 31, 2009

Sorry - Not according to this site:

Must be another Jesse Willms then - guess you're gonna say that isn't /edited/ in the picture either. What an incredible coincidence!!

"DID YOU KNOW...Jesse Willms, owner of several tea/weight loss/diet websites (one being easyweightloss.com) has settled multiple lawsuits for Millions of dollars, for stealing others products? "
    From: http://www.wulongforlife.com/jesse-willms.html

Mark.A Jul 29, 2009

I also request that the picture you have posted be removed. The person you are claiming to be Jesse Willms in the picture is false.

Thank you for your cooperation.

• burton21 Jul 28, 2009