Just Eatsomeone has committed fraud on my card and ordered food without my knowledge or consent request for refund

Hello
I am sleep and live in London. I have received a phone call from a delivery driver telling me I'm at the Marriot Hotel in Norwich! I am in London how on earth has someone ordered food when me and my husband are in London. I am disgusted Just Eat do not have adequate online security to prevent fraud on my card! I do not know the name of takeaway company . However I have been asleep I only woke to visit the toilet and saw a message about a delivery from Norwich Pizza & Kebab order being on its way. I ignored it at first thinking it must be a message sent in error but then i am woken up by a takeaway driver saying he is outside the Marriot Hotel and my food is here. Firstly i said what hotel I am in London in my home asleep. He told me it cost £20.30 you need to refund my card asap!!! The police and fraud investigation will be contacting you! Once refunded I need my card details removed from your website asap. Please can someone contact me in writing on:
[protected]@icloud.com
Regards Raakhee and Ervin

Ra
Sep 19, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 19, 2019

“I am sleep and live in London. I ” you type well for a person asleep.