The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Jumbo Electronicsbad consumer service

My PS3 broke with my blue ray inside the console, i took it to Jumbo electronics for repair. I received a replacement ps3 unit instead, which was ok with me. My blue ray that was stuck inside my old unit would be returned to me after 45-60 days.That was exactly 4 months and 13 days ago. I have been to Jumbo electronics MOE a few time already, i have also called allot of times to follow up. I have been promised by the staff working at the service department Jumbo Electronics MOE on more than one occasion they'll get back to me, they never did. I received my first feedback 2 weeks ago with no apology or explanation as to why i'm waiting so long. They just said they contacted Sony with regards to my missing blue ray and i have to wait about 90 days more.

As a customer its not my concern as to who to blame for my property taking so long to get back to me, Sony or Jumbocorp. What i do feel is that because i went to Jumbo they should be responsible to get back to me with updates on a timely manner.I think because its just a bluray disc to them its of no importance to them.

I just want the public to be ware of the possible service to expect if they have any problems with their products.

Comment Guidelines

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.