The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Jumbo Electronics — bad consumer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My PS3 broke with my blue ray inside the console, i took it to Jumbo electronics for repair. I received a replacement ps3 unit instead, which was ok with me. My blue ray that was stuck inside my old unit would be returned to me after 45-60 days.That was exactly 4 months and 13 days ago. I have been to Jumbo electronics MOE a few time already, i have also called allot of times to follow up. I have been promised by the staff working at the service department Jumbo Electronics MOE on more than one occasion they'll get back to me, they never did. I received my first feedback 2 weeks ago with no apology or explanation as to why i'm waiting so long. They just said they contacted Sony with regards to my missing blue ray and i have to wait about 90 days more.
As a customer its not my concern as to who to blame for my property taking so long to get back to me, Sony or Jumbocorp. What i do feel is that because i went to Jumbo they should be responsible to get back to me with updates on a timely manner.I think because its just a bluray disc to them its of no importance to them.
I just want the public to be ware of the possible service to expect if they have any problems with their products.
More Jumbo Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Jumbo Electronics - HP Laptop - defective laptop sold by jumbo
- Jumbo Electronics - online sales and delivery service
- Jumbo Electronics - new laptop
- Jumbo Electronics Company - cheating
- Jumbo Electronics Company - product not received
- Jumbo Electronics - Sony sound bar sony – htx-9000f not working
- Jumbo Electronics Company - service complaint
- Jumbo Electronics Company - lenovo yoga 530
- Jumbo Electronics Company - lenovo laptop
- Jumbo Electronics Company - Product name Motiv Ring