Jos. A. Bank Clothiersservice

I went into the riverside ca store and the manager was so rude. My purpose for going in was to pick up a suit I already paid for. He did not greet me as I walked in and made a sarcastic remark towards me. If this is how your sales associate treats its customers I will never set foot inside another one of your stores again. The sports vest I returned he didn't even attempt to get me another on as well.

Cr
Jun 30, 2019

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 16, 2019

Buyer beware - I purchased 5 suits in Jos A Bank Rancho Cucamonga, CA store in July of 2019. The store sales associate told me the store tailor was having a vacation and I could come in for alterations after the tailor comes back. In addition, the sales associate would have to order my suits from othe locations. He said he would call me when my suite arrives in store. He never called. So my wife and I went to the store on 09/15/2019, with the receipts in our hand. The store manager said we had already picked up the suits. We told him the story and he then started to search for my suits. He found one and then said again we have already picked the rest. We had to keep telling him the story and started to search ourselves trying to match the numbers listed on the receipt, from a pile of clothes. We eventually found all of them. The way the store manager treated us as if we were blackmailing the store. This is totally cheating business. I have been the company customer for the past 15 years and I am not coming back anymore. It is frustrating to do business with them and it is disgusting to even think of the way they treated us in the store.