Jonathan Louis FurnitureCushion issues

B

We purchased a sectional from Macy's back in 2013. I have just finished submitting my second claim to worrynomore for the same issue. The first time was 2 cushions. This time is 4. The ribbing around the top is made of plastic and has broken inside and punctured the fabric. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Ro
    Ronald vallone May 07, 2019

Never buy jonathon Lewis furniture again

• Ro
    Ronald vallone May 07, 2019

Same problem with the cushions on my sofa from jonathon Lewis furniture is poor furniture, got new cushions sent to me and same problem

• Ji
    Jill676 Dec 30, 2018

Same problem after two weeks! It’s so disappointing!

• Sh
    SheriAnn2423 Nov 27, 2016

I have the same problem with the cushions on my sofa and love seat. We have had it a little over 7 months and the cushions are mush. I ordered a new cushion, it took about 2 months to get here but the real problem is that it is new and sits about an inch higher than the other cushions so when you sit on it you tilt over sitting lop-sided. The other issue is the front of the cushions almost have holes in one of them from I guess the back of your legs rubbing up against it. Unfortunately, I bought the floor model so I could not get thefurniture warrantee from Raymour and Flannigan. Now what am I going to do? I guess order 4 new cushions but by the time they get here the original replacement will sit lower than the rest. Any suggestions??

Comments