Menu
Home Online Shopping JollyChic.com asbaq express delivery service in ksa

JollyChic.com  - asbaq express delivery service in ksa

M
Author of the complaint
5:13 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I can't get in touch with the shipping company, for they don't have any customer service hotline or what so ever, but the issue is they delivered it to the location but I wasn't there at the time to pick it up, and now I don't know how to contact with them to get it delivered again.
I hope I find a response from you as soon as possible
Email: d7omy. [protected]@gmail.com

Helpful? 0 0
28 comments
L
Dec 21, 2020 5:13 am

Please i want to change my address of my order but the shipping company number is not going through

L
Dec 21, 2020 5:13 am

Please why is the shipping company number not going through

B
Oct 28, 2020 5:13 am

I didn't receive my package yet I'm the one who's calling for your company delivery services but he didn't answer my call

U
Oct 22, 2020 5:13 am

I want to return an item but was asked to pay double the cost for return shipping within the same country. However ridiculous! I guess it's their way of forcing buyers to keep damaged items rather than return and get a refund.

S
Aug 13, 2020 5:13 am

Please I need an update about my order it's already 5days since you recieve it from jollychic. [protected] that is my order number..

R
Jul 25, 2020 5:13 am

very rude the delivery guy. they tried to deliver my parcel at my work but im went home already coz they ddnt arrived on time. and im coming from a night shift. i texted them if can be next day but no reply at all.. after a week they texted me that they will deliver. i told them tom ill be at work so if can be delivered there. and the guy started to be rude. this is not my first time ordering in jollychic or in any online store.. change asbaq. smsa or aramex is better ..we can pick up anytime also if we r not availble at home.. they r really rude. unprofessional

E
Jul 07, 2020 5:13 am

Traking no :[protected]
This shipments i put. Wrong address now asbaq courier call me and.. Tell me he did't come my live locatio. Now i need this shipment.. How can change my addresse now plz.solve this issue

M
Jun 17, 2020 5:13 am

I am applying jollychic for product return and have applied for return through your shiping company.

May 31, 2020 5:13 am

My order is not coming from 1 month from Asbaq today your courier agent trying to deliver the order but my number is not reachable because of network in dammam industrial area 3 places contect me again my number is on [protected]_

N
May 17, 2020 5:13 am

My order has been out for delivery for over two months now. The driver keeps changing the status saying customer is rescheduling, which I never have. He called me once and told me he cant come to my city so I have to come to him. After that he never called me and doesnt answer. I have complained to jollychic customer service several times and they keep saying be patient. It has been more than two months and this rude driver has not delivered yet. The company phone number does not even work. This is a scam and I will honestly never order from you again. All other companies I ordered from have delivered their products in due time. Jollychic you will kill your business by continuing to use asbaq as a shipping company.

May 14, 2020 5:13 am

There is no way I can get in touch with your courier service, I have placed an order 7 days ago, still the status shows pending pick up from warehouse. Asbaq express is a nightmare. I would seriously urge you to please give me contact details of your courier company.

May 01, 2020 5:13 am

Im done with jollychic. If they are still not fixing their courier service, I will not do any shopping with them n I love to shop with jollychic to be honest but this courier service is really frustrating. Asbaq is the no.1 worst service. Ughh I want to explode thinking about this courier service. Very very very bad.

Apr 05, 2020 5:13 am

[protected] that's my order which has been delayed more than 7days and now I check that it's written that I didn't answer their call... Which is a big lie because obviously they NEVER CALLED ME. very unprofessional in all aslpects

N
Mar 24, 2020 5:13 am

The driver sent to me watsup and i sent the location and asked him when u will come he said after 40 min
I waited the whole day at the end this msg that due to un answer from me they didnt deliver the items! How come
Plz i tried to contact the driver and customer services no answer both
As u can see the pics its not my fault

H
Mar 04, 2020 5:13 am

the asbaq driver is rude to me in receiving packages. This is not the first time it happened. he doesn't allow me to reschedule and he will yell at me that whether I like it or not I must receive it today and he will go directly to my house without any notice or informing me. he is really rude even i'm using such kind words to redeliver it once im available. VERY DISAPPOINTING AND UNPROFESSIONAL COURIER

G
Jan 01, 2020 5:13 am

I will like to change the address on my order the driver message me yesterday but later in the day he told me his not coming due to the far distance...
Here are the tracking numbers:[protected], [protected]. And here is the new address: Al Uyaynah 13938, Ad diriyah street, Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
Nearly areas:Algelaoa mosque, civil defense fire station, and medial achievement centre (hospital)

Hope to hear for your response soon

P
Dec 31, 2019 5:13 am

Asbaq services is fraud. The delivery service is poor. The driver always set a pickup point. My order has been delayed already. Still waiting for them to deliver it. Nobody answer on the number they provided for helpline.

B
Dec 14, 2019 5:13 am

our conversation is completely different from his asbaq status update! “no answer”?

Apr 05, 2020 5:13 am

What is his phone number?

Dec 11, 2019 5:13 am

I am waiting for my items but Absaq express is showing mobile is switched off they didn't call once i call 100 times on his [protected] customer service number but no response.

Oct 31, 2019 5:13 am

I didn't get my shipment, Still showing the order in Jeddah,

Oct 28, 2019 5:13 am

They should close down asbaq express. They do not provide a contact number nor do they deliver your shipments on time. It’s been long over due and they haven’t called or contacted me about when they will deliver my order. And I have no way to contact them. Bad service!

Oct 24, 2019 5:13 am

1 item not Receive Still Show in Riyadh

A

As per tracking, my shipment [protected] in Riyadh since 3 days, kindly update about my shipment status.

O
Oct 10, 2019 5:13 am

i have given order n this asbaq company is not responding.they send only wattsapp msg that ur order is oit for delivery.what the [censored] is this company.i m from jubail if they have any costumer service inform me otherwise return it back.

D
Oct 06, 2019 5:13 am

This delivery company is the worse have ever seen.Am surprised to see not answering, despite calling and speaking with the deliveryman on phone.To make it worse, the company don’t have a contact number.

[protected]

F
Sep 12, 2019 5:13 am

Please bring back my shipment.you returned to the shipper.by the timethe driver reached to my place I was not there.am here in dammam Saudi Arabia

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints