JollyChic.comasbaq express delivery service in ksa

M Sep 11, 2019 Review updated:

I can't get in touch with the shipping company, for they don't have any customer service hotline or what so ever, but the issue is they delivered it to the location but I wasn't there at the time to pick it up, and now I don't know how to contact with them to get it delivered again.
I hope I find a response from you as soon as possible
Email: d7omy. [protected]@gmail.com

• F
      Sep 12, 2019

Please bring back my shipment.you returned to the shipper.by the timethe driver reached to my place I was not there.am here in dammam Saudi Arabia

•   Oct 05, 2019

[protected]

• D
      Oct 06, 2019

This delivery company is the worse have ever seen.Am surprised to see not answering, despite calling and speaking with the deliveryman on phone.To make it worse, the company don’t have a contact number.

• O
      Oct 10, 2019

i have given order n this asbaq company is not responding.they send only wattsapp msg that ur order is oit for delivery.what the [censored] is this company.i m from jubail if they have any costumer service inform me otherwise return it back.

Oct 21, 2019

As per tracking, my shipment [protected] in Riyadh since 3 days, kindly update about my shipment status.

• K
      Oct 24, 2019

1 item not Receive Still Show in Riyadh

• K
      Oct 28, 2019

They should close down asbaq express. They do not provide a contact number nor do they deliver your shipments on time. It’s been long over due and they haven’t called or contacted me about when they will deliver my order. And I have no way to contact them. Bad service!

Oct 31, 2019

I didn't get my shipment, Still showing the order in Jeddah,

Dec 11, 2019

I am waiting for my items but Absaq express is showing mobile is switched off they didn't call once i call 100 times on his [protected] customer service number but no response.

• B
      Dec 14, 2019

our conversation is completely different from his asbaq status update! “no answer”???

• P
      Dec 31, 2019

Asbaq services is fraud. The delivery service is poor. The driver always set a pickup point. My order has been delayed already. Still waiting for them to deliver it. Nobody answer on the number they provided for helpline.

• G
      Jan 01, 2020

I will like to change the address on my order the driver message me yesterday but later in the day he told me his not coming due to the far distance...
    Here are the tracking numbers:[protected], [protected]. And here is the new address: Al Uyaynah 13938, Ad diriyah street, Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
    Nearly areas:Algelaoa mosque, civil defense fire station, and medial achievement centre (hospital)

Hope to hear for your response soon