Joann Fabrics — rude
At 8:52, my husband, son and myself hurried into the store past a worker who was lighting up a cigarette. We needed to grab some foam for our son's playroom. No sooner did we get to the foam and begin gathering our needed amount than the same woman who was lighting the cigarette ran up to me and said "can I help you cause we're closed." They were counting the drawers already. They close at 9 p.m. not 8:52. As a result, I will not shop at Joann Fabrics in the future and I will take my 200.00 project elsewhere.
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.