Joann Fabrics — employee practice
I was shopping at the Columbus, Oh store on 3/26/15 and was appalled to notice that the sales clerks were in the process of washing down the shelving units as part of their job duties! Most of these employees are 50+ yrs old, some younger, some older. I spoke with the manager who indeed said this was part of their job description. Seriously?? I don't know about the rest of you, but have you ever been in a store @ 11:30 a.m. and see the clerk staff cleaning???? This corporation has a janitorial service for the floors, why not for the anything else?Ohio is an "employed at will" state; I sincerely doubt that if anyone complained they would not be fired. I find this despicable!
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.