Joann Fabrics — 60% off coupon
Sunday morning (December 1, 2013) I received a text on my cell phone with a 60% off coupon for Joann Fabrics. I wasn't planning on going to Joann's that day, but 60% made it worth my while. Unfortunately, once I got into the store I saw a sea of sales cards on just about every item in the store. From 10% to 40%. In other words, my coupon was worthless as Joann's policy is that you can only use a coupon on non-sale items. I even asked if I could get the 60% off on the non-sale price of the item I was hoping to purchase. Nope. Not their policy. Nice job Joann Fabrics. You have lost a customer. Michael's just opened up next door ... they get my business. And anything I can't find at Michael's, I'll order from Amazon. I'm fed up with your policy.
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.