Jitterbugcustomer service

P

I was all set to order thr Jittrebug phone, and when I asked the customer representative "can I add minutes " His response was: "It is very pricey, I believe. It is something like .35 a minute, but I am not sure. You are the first person to ever ask me that question"

Are you kidding me???? Who wouldn't think to ask a question like that? The man, Robet, said he'd worked for 2 years and never had been asked that question.

The fact is, he didn't have any information whatsoever, only prices. For $49.99 + tax, I could have unlimited min., trext, data etc. Well, great balls a fire, I ger all that with Cricket for $40, so I am bettre off with Cricket.

Goodbye Jittrebug, you are not going to last long with such prices and uninformefd people.