Having problems with JibJab?

JibJab reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 10, 2011. The latest review Need help.. Already have an account was posted on Mar 17, 2021. JibJab has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 21 reviews. JibJab has resolved 0 complaints.

JibJab Customer Service Contacts

4121 Redwood Ave STE 100
Los Angeles, California
United States - 90066-5143

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JibJab Customer Service. Initial JibJab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JibJab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JibJab. Discuss the issues you have had with JibJab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JibJab Complaints & Reviews

JibJabNeed help.. Already have an account

I have already paid for a year and you're asking me to join??? Today is St Patrick's Day... Says you'll get back to me in 2 business days... It will be too late then... I need assistance now, today... Please help me out!!! Thank You, Berniece Allen... [protected]@gmail.com... P.S. You also have an old yahoo account on my account... I don't use that account... [protected]@ yahoo.com... My Account is as follows... [protected]@gmail.com

Need help.. Already have an account

Respond

JibJabdifficult to resolve issues or contact jibjab

I have tried for several days to send birthday greetings. Program won't load just get Blinking Be Funny for extended time. I find it is difficult to communicate with support. It is very frustration this has happened for several days. Have filled out various complaint forms. I can't access my account. I am missing sending greetings. Really need your help. I am having to use Blue Mountain; however wanted to use your site. What is going on?

JibJabecards not sending

I paid $18 via paypal for a one year sub to jibjab. I've tried to send 2 cards now, one on Feb 27 and again today, April 16. The second card I sent to a different person today, twice. None have been received yet. I've now sent one of them to myself and still haven't received it after an hour. I like the cards and would like to be able to send them to my friends, but this is time consuming and frustrating, and of course, the element of surprise is lost when I have to email to ask if they got the card. So far I feel I've wasted my money.

Respond

JibJab — the service simply doesn't work

Regret I subscribed. No way to refund. At first, I would like to say that I have no problems in dealing with...

JibJab — Disappointing

Why did you update the website? It used to be great and fun for using, maybe there were some problems, but...

JibJab — manualing keying in my charge card number for account I never signed up for

Last year I started getting multiple monthly JibJab charges and had no clue who they were or what they were...

JibJab — Account issues

I have signed up for JibJab and used their site in the past. But one day I lost my interest in JibJab and...

JibJab — Fraud alert! They took my money and refused to give it back!

I signed up for this fraud thinking I was signing up for only one month but for some reason JibJab decided I...

JibJab — Forget about it!

I decided to try JibJab service and signed up for one month. Unfortunately, something went wrong and instead...

JibJab — Account issues

I can't log into my account! I tried to resolve the situation myself but wasn't able to do anything. I tried...

JibJab — Beware buyer!

Beware buyer! Don't use this site and don't give them your credit card information! They will charge your...

JibJab.com — Content of 2 offensive videos against animals rights

I find these 2 links extremely offensive & promote violenec against innocent animals-just not funny...

JibJab.com — Charges and Customer service

I was unaware of how much this would cost. The wording on your website states it's $1.50 monthly. So I wa...

JibJabSneaky autobill, double billing, cards sent weeks late or not at all

Biggest complaint is their sneaky auto billing practices. Yes, I'm sure the disclaimer was in their Terms and Conditions, but they've hidden it in such a way as to know most people would not see it. If they really intended for the auto bill to be a courtesy to help their customers save time, they would put it out there clearly for people to see. Further all 1 of the 3 Halloween cards I send arrived a week AFTER Halloween and the other 2 never arrived at all. My bad for trusting them, and my bad for not noticing the 1x per year charge hidden among the hundreds of credit card charges I pay each month. I've cancelled my account as I refuse to do business with a business that believes the only way they can make money is to resort to sneaky, underhanded tactics.

Respond

JibJab.comno contact info provided!

I am a paid member, they deduct the annual fees automatically, but since Christmas if I try to create a card it takes me to a site where I have to pay for a membership again. There is no contact information provided anywhere on the site, so no way I can try to get this resolved. The only think they have for info is FAQ's and none of these address my issues

Respond

JibJab.comThey never answered my question

7 days ago I ordered one of their video downloads. This is a virtual product costing just $4.99 and availability should have been quick considering the video card is already viewable with their link. Numerous email sent to them asking how long I should expect to wait and while I did get replies from support they never answered my question. I have now escalated my Paypal payment to a claim. This was an impulse buy and this is long gone!

1 Response
                mad at JibJab Feb 03, 2013

If you have a contact address for them, please publish it. I cannot find anything on their site with any way to contact them at all, which is escalating my frustration with the overall ineptitude.

JibJab.comI cannot get anyone at Jib Jab to help me get onto my paid account

I cannot get anyone at Jib Jab to help me get onto my paid account. I keep getting the message that the email address is being used by someone else. There is no one else. I paid in March and have not been able to get a single card sent or a reply to my emails that says anything except "Your request has been deemed solved." Tonight it is request #(#221485. It has NOT been solved. Their customer help people don't do a thing. I've requested my money back, but no one answers. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

3 Responses
                  Maxynot Nov 12, 2018

They signed me up for a never ending years membership.
                  I don't remember seeing any contract.
                  No easy way to close account scammers

• Pu
                  pupinamari Oct 23, 2018

Hi I paid yearly fee in Decembersee pic attached, how come i need to pay again to see full personalized videos

thanks

Please email me on [email protected]

Comments

mad at JibJab Feb 03, 2013

How are you able to contact them to complain? I can't locate any info on the site about how to contact them. They e-mail me ads which I cannot respond to, advertising new products which they want me to pay for again or join again, but I am already a member and they're already charging me an annual fee. Very, very frustrating for a site that is supposed to be FUN.

JibJab.comSteer clear of that option

My only complaint is that they advertise that you can send one of there cards for free but there is no such thing... you have to get locked up into a payment charged to your credit card every month for at least a year. So if you want to send one card a year to someone, you have to pay every month... what a dumb idea... you sheep can let someone auto bill your credit card if you want but I would steer clear of that option.

Respond

JibJab.comOverall a waste of time and money

I paid 12 dollars to join and enjoyed a couple of months sending great ecards. However after that the site no longer worked properly. I can't send anything. I can't even log in to complain to Jibjab. I have updated Adobe flash player and followed all the technical advice given on forums. It appears I'm not the only one who finds this site unusable. Overall a waste of time and money.

Stay away!

1 Response
                      mad at JibJab Feb 03, 2013

agreed, and there is no way to contact them to discontinue your membership either!

JibJab.com — paid member - no service

I paid for a membership via PayPal and validated it via the email they sent me, also had membership taken...