InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises Logo

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises

Having problems with InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises?

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

1295 Northland Dr., Ste 300
Mendota Heights, Minnesota
United States - 55120-1380

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises Customer Service. Initial InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 02, 2020

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises — Make up excuses not to pay you for your work

This complaint actually is about two more companies I've discovered from my work, experiences and...

Mar 25, 2020

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises — False advertising

It clearly states that they pay ur money as soon as u click the button y does it take a month to receive it...

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprises — unable to login to inbox dollars.com survey site

I have not been able to login for 5 days now. It keeps coming up with my old email address which I no longer...

New Columbia

InboxDollars / CotterWeb Enterprisesnot fulfilling their agreement

I have contacted several times and they never answer with anything but we cannot help you.
Wish I had never signed up for the service.
Downgrade account for limited activity without any way of re earning account status. However, completely inactive accounts may reactivate to full status including bonus. Will not even revisit the possibility of earning for activity.

InboxDollars — rewards

I received an email that i won a ps4 and also a cash winner. When i click to confirm my winnings it asks me...

Standish

InboxDollarsspamming my inbox every, single day. please stop it.

They really pissed me off with all those spam letters they send every day. I get over 50 emails from them each day. I'm so tired of this.
    When will you calm down? My inbox doesn't work well because of your endless messages and I have to manually send them to the junk folder.
    I tried to unsubscribe, but it didn't work at all. Don't know what to do.
    Please, tell me what to do to get rid of this garbage.

InboxDollarscredits

I have downloaded several apps and followed the procedure to be paid. So far, I should have at least $10 in credits added to my current balance. I have not been paid. I only ask that I be paid for the time and data that I have used to complete tasks. I would like this to be fixed so I don't waste any more data. I feel I may be being scammed into signing up for things when I really didn't want to in the first place, but did so I can get paid.

InboxDollars — Bad website

I wish I had never subscribed to them. Stop spamming!!! Maybe it's enough to try the patience of a saint??!...

Neah Bay

InboxDollarsWork at home

this in box dollars is a survey research that is located in mn they owe me $150 they sent the info to netspend in Austin TX that they use to pay the off the people the card is bogus got my card this week after a 10 day wait took to my bank and was told that they could not find any info on it when you call the number on back you will not be able to talk to a human this compliant is about two companys net spend is in Austin address is net spend pobox 1868 zip 78767 email [protected]@email.netspend.com the net spend is crooked as in box dollars never was able to have card turned on

• NetSpend Corporation Jun 03, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, We actually are not associated with any research groups. You would need to contact them about the money they owe you. We do apologize that you were misinformed.

NetSpend

Inboxdollars.comWaste of time.

Earned $40 on this website, but never received my money. After a month of waiting I contacted InboxDollars and they told me to contact my bank. The same day I called my bank, but they told me to contact InboxDollars. Emails went back and forth like this for weeks! And later they deleted my account for no reason. I joined this website to earn some extra money when I was fired from my previous job. I had no money and was so excited I've earned $40! I wasted an entire month on this website and got nothing! I recommend looking for another website to earn money, because InboxDollars are complete scammers.

• St
              steveshouse Feb 28, 2016

Use www.Instagc.com instead

Inboxdollars.com — This site is a total scam

This site claims you will make lots of money taking surveys and reading e-mails from them (InboxDollars.com...

Inbox DollarsDid not receive Credit

Inbox Dollars promises to pay .02 for each paid email confirmed by member.
            COMPLAINT no 1. Approximately one week ago I had received approximately 35 emails (only 8 were survey notications, all the rest were "Paid Emails". The reason there were so many emails is that I had not been on the site for several weeks. I confirmed 24 of the Paid Emails on that date and received messages that my account was being credited for the confirmations, however I have not received any credit for any of the confirmations completed on that day.

COMPLAINT no 2. Today I chatted with an Inbox Dollars support representative. I explained what happened but was told that I received all the credit to which I was entitled. I had already deleted the emails so I had no proof to the contrary.

COMPLAINT no 3. At the end of the Chat Session, I requested an email transcript of the session. When I received the emailed transcript it showed 0 minutes for transcript time; did not give an operator name and gave no transcript details.

I signed up with this company expecting them to deliver on their promises. Now that I see this isn't necessisarily realistic, I may be cancelling my membership. This will be a definite if there is a reoccurance of this challenge.

• Ra
                ray warner Jun 02, 2016

netspend is also a crook in with in box dollars global research group is another i-say another, -paid surveys minds pay another one is my view that i sent to the fbi have saw them on in over a week with them i did a survey to get a $200 prepaid just about time you get thru with they survey a red squar box will pop up with your email in it ind will say the system found something wrong with your email after you cannot do nothing this is why i sent all info to the fbi and filled out a cyber compliant with (ic3) internet crimes compliant center i have been filein complaints on all of them my view might be in the federal lock now

• Mi
                mikkel68 Apr 24, 2011

I signed up for columbia house and ordered a entertainment book and never received my money which was 18 dollars

Inboxdollars.comUCE after Joining

InBoxDollars is a website that offers to pay for surveys or paid emails that are read. They have a sign on bonus of $5.00. What they don't tell you is that they won't pay out unless your account reaches $30.00. <br />
              <br />
              I got the $5.00 accredited to my account and some small change when I clicked on some surveys but mostly paid emails that offer $0.25 to $0.50 to just read. That was only the first couple. Many I didn't even get anything. On the paid advertisements the advertisers pay anything from $1.00 to $10.00 if you take them up on their offers.<br />
              <br />
              A couple of days later I started getting SPAM which I usually get very little of along with telecallers with their scam home business offers. I never use to get those and I'm on the national do not call registry run by the FTC. I'm still trying to trace down how my phone number got released. I've notice that some of the SPAM matches the InBoxDollars paid email solicitations so it must be that they sold my email illegally to third parties. Some of the SPAM is fraudulent as it's untraceable or gets redirected to phantom websites that differ from the url you click on in the email. <br />
              <br />
              InBoxDollars and another similar paid email site are owned by a parent company Cotter Web site.<br />
              <br />
              I don't think it's worth the trouble to join these websites because of all the trouble it will lead to. I opted out of their emails Friday but continued to receive them. I contacted their customer website and told them of that and the online person said they would have to contact a customer service department for my account details. She took a long time to respond. I left email messages on the customer service sites also expressing my displeasure with them. I had to forfeit any earning as they were less than the $30 cashout.<br />
              <br />
              If the emails keep on coming their going to get a complaint from me to the FTC. I'm then going on a crusade to discredit them on any home business site I run across. I wouldn't have joined except they had some reasonable reviews on some blog sites but they are also relatively new. They might have had previous incarnations, many business scams do that. I'm sticking to reputable survey sites.<br />
              <br />
              http://mysurvey123.com has a good list of them.

• Am
                  amgw Jul 19, 2009

It is written in the terms of agreement that they do not pay out until your account reaches at least $30.00.