Jewelry Television (JTV)bella luce ring

M Nov 18, 2017

My name is Gladys Meler customer id 1778920. I called to order a ring and the man that took my information said the card was denied. So I said good by and checked my bank and I had money to cover the ring so I called back and ordered the ring and it went through. My complaint is I was not told they would run it through again so now I have 2 rings. I also was told I would get a full refund, Now you are going to charge me 6.99 out of my refund. This is very misleading I was never told about any charges the host said free shipping and handling and I could return the item for a Full refund and I could use the return label for free shipping. I am returning both rings one was sent to me without my consent and the other I did not like it was too top heavy and would move to the side on my finger. I should not be charged anything for my return and this was never mentioned by the customer service or said by the host on tv. Do not charge me the 6.99 on any of my refunds. I am concern now about ordering anything more for JTV. I will be sending back both rings Monday Nove. 20, 2017.
I want to hear from you regarding this matter.

Gladys Meler
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by [email protected] · Nov 18, 2017

Hope to hear from you soon

• Jewelry Television (JTV) Customer Care's Response · Nov 24, 2017

Ms. Meler placed order [protected], for item TCB012-5 on November 9, 2017 at 11:55 am. There was an issue with the payment method and the credit card was declined by the bank. There are many reasons for a credit card to decline. However, once we receive authorization from the bank that funds are available, the order process is completed.
    Ms. Meler placed another order, number [protected], at 12:00 pm on the same day for the same item. The first order for item TCB012-5 was not mentioned by Ms. Meler nor our representative during the second telephone conversation.
    The prepaid return label included in each shipment, has been made complimentary, so that Ms. Meler will not be charged a return fee. She will receive a full refund for both items upon their return to our facilities.
    We apologize for any confusion regarding our processes. Our Customer Experience Team is available at [protected], Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm, should Ms. Meler have any questions regarding her orders. We appreciate her business and hope that she will give us another opportunity.