Jewel-Oscofda violation

S Oct 28, 2018

On October 28th at 6 PM a customer had a non-service dog in your store at 1224 S Wabash Ave in Chicago, IL. She walked up and down several aisles passed multiple employees. One employee went to investigate it, but then did nothing about it. She even went to through the check out where at least 6 more employees saw and said nothing. When I spoke to your customer service, rather than handling the situation she said, "Well, we try but we can't really do anything about it." I suggested that maybe an employee should ask the customer to leave. She deflected and said that it was security's job and I should go talk to them.
Is that your customer service policy? Is that your policy when your company is made aware of a federal law that is being broken in your store. I have lived in the neighborhood and have shopped at your store for over a decade. I will not be returning to your store if this is the way things are handled.