Jetstarnot understanding text message sent

I received text from jetstar to my mobile. which told me from 1st Nov. that domestic flights were departing from terminal 4, I caught a taxi & driver was confused with message, so contacted taxi base, who confirmed this message & to take me to domestic. Here I found out that i should be at the international terminal & to catch a bus. On arriving at Jetstar I was advised that i had missed the cut off time & would have to pay an extra $100 to transfer to the next flight. It was suggested that I send in a complaint noting that the taxi info & text led to a misunderstanding of what the jetstar text was trying to tell me.