Jetstar Airwaysdisability - extra leg room

B Aug 11, 2018

On the 8th August, 2018 my husband and I were seated in 12A|B on flight FQ117 -Bali to Perth. All the passengers were seated and the air hostess completed the emergency exit safety procedures. Once completed she spoke to me (and not my husband) and pointed to the safety card which stated no hearing aids and then left. She came back with the flight manager who demanded we swap seats with another passenger and move straight away. I was totally disgusted with the way we were treated, especially as there was no discussion regarding any disability or lack of and no empathy was demonstrated at the time of this incident. I have never been treated so disrespectfully and expect better standards of staff in situations such as this.
We travel regularly internationally and when available, always request extra legroom or business class if longhaul and we have never had this issue before (albeit other airlines)We certainly respect the safety concerns in the air and would never put fellow passenger at risk.
We are returning g to Bali soon and are looking at airlines and were considering using your airline but the above treatment has certainly made us reconsider our options .
Very very disappointed with