Jetstar Airlinesmissing baggage

L

i travel Sept. 10, 2010 under flight 3k566 going to Changi Airport, Singapore. My first time to experience the most unexplainable incidence in my life as an OFW, it was 1am in the airport when i was waiting for my check in baggage at the conveyor area, i waited for more than an hour for my baggage to come out...i approach an airport personnel to report about this matter, they help me check the other baggage's in the airport, only to find out that it is really missing...i file a report on the same day with complain report file 02456, i follow up everyday by phone, the airport personnel in the lost and found department keep on telling me that they are conducting an investigation and will inform me about the development of their investigation, they endorse the problem to the jetstar airlines management, and told me to send a letter to them about my complain, I send 3 letters already with the copy of irregularity report, but until now, its been 9 months, you keep on ignoring my letters...please pay attention to my complain, im just an ordinary OFW who's working hard to have a good living for my family. please try to find my baggage with number SIN775811 or pay the appropriate amount for my property that is lost under your custody...

maria lualhati patricio tolentino
passport number: xx4627448
fin no. G6338144L

missing baggage

• Fl
    flash222 May 14, 2011

grabe naman yan... try this, they might be of help... http://www.case.org.sg/Making_a_Complaint.html