Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Products & Services JDG Financial Services / JD Group scam and theft!
V
Author of the complaint
2:55 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Came home from work to find the wife could not say no to a carpet cleaning demo for the Kirby Sentria. Basically nothing bad went on to my knowledge other than I suspected that when I asked if the cleaner he demoted was actually right out of the box or was I buying the demo that was used at prior homes I was told the unit was brand new, never used anywhere but in my home. I was charged a lot of money for a cleaner but can't really complain about this as I've seen much worse.

The 'sales manager' had promised to bring us a sample of Kirby products and did so 2 days after our initial purchase. My wife was at ease with this guy by now and did not feel alarmed when he asked to use the bathroom. And then remembering the logical one was probably a mess (kids) she directed him to the master bathroom.

Well, all I know is this - My wife could not locate the diamond engagement ring I gave her 16 years ago. I searched to the point I was sure that it was not in the house.

Today an ex worker for this guy gave me quite a bit to think about. He confirmed that the cleaner was used at many homes as a demo prior to the sale to us. He told us what what our price should have been for this cleaner. Well, that's not my biggest problem as it's not THAT bad in my opinion. But when then casually told us that his boss was bragging to his friend about stealing something from us, and said he think it was some jewelry I knew that I could not allow this to go without some sort of action by me. Cheat me on a sale is one thing - I did not have to say yes. But walk through my home as a Kirby representative and steal the diamond solitaire ring given to my wife when we dated is beyond belief - I'm not sure exactly what my course of action will be but I have to do something about this mess.

Helpful? 0 0
12 comments
S
Dec 08, 2019 2:55 pm

I use to have an account at Russell's my I.D no is [protected] I just need prove that I owe this much or before do not owe with proof
Because I have been phoning Transunion and need proof from Russell's
My email address is
[email protected]
My contact is [protected]
Shanana Mokapela

J
Dec 10, 2019 2:55 pm

I bought a fridge online from HiFi Corruption ! last month on the 26th of November and it still hasn't been delivered yet. Calls go unanswered. Emails are ignored When are delivering the fridge?

Order # [protected]

W
Nov 03, 2019 2:55 pm

I have seen taken my couch backrest for repairs RO-A+-[protected]-0966. I'm still waiting for it to be returned
Also have concerns with my settlement amount

R
May 22, 2019 2:55 pm

You have registered me on the credit bureau, client number: [protected], but your landline that is registered [protected] is never attended to. Why do you place my records but cannot be reached to explain nor provide further information?

L
Nov 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Good day,
I made a call at 09h10 2016-12-06 and I was transferred to your debt review department and no one picked up the phone.

N
Nov 12, 2018 2:55 pm

I did a bed lay buy at sleep masters in December, a week later I asked for a refund because I had bought a bed elsewhere. That was on the 9th of December. No one calls me, when I go to the branch where I bough the bed no one gives me an answer. I need my money.

J
Oct 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Order product #[protected], on 27 August 2018, and after complaining twice to JD Group, changed status to be delivered on 5 September to be delivered on 10 September, it is now 17 September and still no delivery or status change.

View 0 more photos
F
Sep 03, 2018 2:55 pm

I've never experienced such in incompetence my entire life! Why do you take my money then send me treating messages that i owe? I sincerely doubt there is someone who will call me. I will return your TV on weekend - I just can't anymore.

N
Aug 20, 2018 2:55 pm

DMC and I have requested a PAID UP LETTER for my account. 2mths now, still nothing.

Need an urgent PAID UP LETTER

Id: [protected]

My email : [email protected]

Aug 16, 2018 2:55 pm

MY identity no:[protected]
Faith NP Magwaza
DMC had my account from 2015 but nobody contact and update my file.They told me that my account is closed please provide and send my prescribed letters and to update the Transunion about my acccount.I am not permanent employed, please update my accounts.

Regards
Faith
[protected]

Aug 14, 2018 2:55 pm

I had an account with bradlows and they sent my account to the attorneys off which I have settled my account as per the settlement letter that I got from the attorneys--bradlows did not write off the balance that was left I have been to jubille mall branch to no avail no one manage to assist me--I spoke to refilwe kobane, and collen seafadi

Oct 20, 2017 2:55 pm

My name is Tshepo and reside in Tsakane by Brakpan, I bought lounge suite with a tv stand last year at Tsakane Mall. I was happy to have received the best service, however i never knew that i will be paying forever. Last month I decided to settle my account and i was told that there is a refund that I am supposed to be getting. Up to this far I have not received anything and my mails are no longer answered.
I advise people not to buy furniture on credit, it is the worst thing ever I did in my life.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

75 complaints