The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved JCPenney — harassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a an employee of J C Penney at Cortana Mall and my complaint involves the mistreatment of myself and specific co-workers. Over the past three months the harassment has become unbearable with constant threats and comments from manager (supervisors) in reguards of losing our jobs due to suspicious tardies and absences evaluations. This doesn't seem to be an overall store issue and only and select few have been repremanded for the issue. The store stays in horrible condition and is never kept clean and upright until there is a known visit from our district manager. We never receive our schedules in adequate time and when they are posted it is the week of never the week before. I have personally witness superisors let other associates take money out of the store cash registers and place into the own pockets. I also have been sexually harassed by one of my store high ranking mangers. I believe that this store needs to be put under investigation due to the fact the rules and protocol are not being followed properly.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional