JC Penney Company — order no: [protected] liz claiborne bone pumps
I placed an order on line for a pair of shoes listed in the above mentioned subject line. I am s o upset with JC Penney because I have updated ny address on 2 different occasions.
This above mentioned order was sent to 1049 Luke Street, Alvin, TX 77511. I updated our address when we moved back home to Rockford, IL in 2016. My address is 6180 Carriage Green Way p, Rockford, IL 61108. I also updated it again when I was having trouble placing an order on line and had to have an agent help me. When he asked me if I was sending this to the TX address I said no, and he helped get the address changed again and said "I was good to go" and that from now on it would show the correct address. I have received other orders from online that come to the correct address. Why would this revert back to TX????? My bill comes to the IL address.
How do I know that the person living at the TX address will send them back?? I have done everything I know to do to update my address and this should have not happened!! I refuse to pay for these shoes unless they are returned back to JC Penney and remailed to the correct address.
6180 Carriage Green Way
Rockford, IL 61108
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional