Jackson Hewittincorrect tax return/had to file amended

I have had my taxes done by Jackson Hewitt for the past 7 years. The last 2 years I questioned how my taxes was done and the professionalism of my tax preparer. My tax preparer appeared to not care​ about her job anymore. When I expressed concerns about my refund amount she told me she will have her supervisor look over it and to come back the next day. When my husband and I returned my tax preparer explained that her supervisor looked over her work and there was no discrepancies. As we were signing for our taxes to be filed our tax preparer said that her supervisor was new and didn't know how to do anything.
After filing my taxes, I had H&R Block look over my 2016 taxes and file an amended return and it was just approved for almost 1, 500 hundred dollars that Jackson Hewitt shorted us. I had to pay Jackson Hewitt for there poor work and H&R Block for the amended. I am not happy to hear that I was cheated and now I have to have 2015 looked over as well because I lost my trust with Jackson Hewitt.