Jack In The BoxI am complaining about the hours of jack in the box!

J Nov 14, 2018

Good morning, I am very disappointed when this morning at 3:20 a.m., I drive to my local Jack in the box in Artesia, California and was told that they are closed and to come back at 4:30 a.m. which I do not understand why when I thought that Jack in the box was supposed to be opened 24 hours?? I replied to the lady thru the drive through that aren't they supposed to be opened 24 hours, and she said that the cash register was not working. Now, I understand that a cash register could have problems but don't you have other cash registers are working and of that register is having problems why should I have to come back at 4:30?? The reason of why I am so upset is because I will be having surgery at 6 a.m. and I am not supposed to have any food prior to my surgery and I was hoping to have a burger but because your employees are not in a working mood to provide customer service to your customers and stay open for your custoners is not right to state that Jack in the box is "OPEN 24 HOURS ", when at 3:20 a.m. I drive there and was told to come back after 4:30 is not being open 24 hours, it is false advertisement!!! I honestly believe that for my time driving there and again going back there after 4:30 a.m., I should be compensated for my time and now I have to wait to eat food after my surgery!! Im sorry but some may think that people can wait over an hour and go back is not a big deal and if its closed they can drive to Del Taco and get food, but it is a problem to me! I am not in the mood to have tacos and what if I had a job working late hours and have 1 hour lunch break I would not be able to have a burger at Jack in the box and I would not be able to come back after an hour because that was my lunch break!! Your advertisement of being open 24 hours is a lie and it inconvenient and not right!!! You have signage everywhere that your open 24 hours but not at that location in Artesia, California!!