iTechDealsthis company is ridiculous!!

J

This company is ridiculous!! It took forever to get my order because they simply forgot to ship it, what a joke.
Bought an item from iTechDeals and after over one month of waiting I decided to contact them and ask about my order status. Their rep was absolutely shocked after I explained what happened. He said that they'll ship my order right away. Yes, they felt bad and ashamed, but that's not a good way to do business. I will not buy from iTechDeals ever again, because this situation clearly showed how unprofessional they are. I would not recommend them. They forgot about me! How is that even possible?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices