Italistbuscemi dome low sneaker

A Jun 14, 2019

I bought sneakers for 370€ on this site.
I am located in Europe in Slovenia.
When I recieved the shoes nothing seemed wrong and I wore them in the house for 1-2 hours.
After getting them off I noticed that they had a crack in the leather.
After one wear, thats unacceptable, they are advertised as handmade and premium quality and also the price reflects that.
I contacted them and after they told me they wont accept my return because item was worn, I showed them EU consumer law that states:
EU law also stipulates that you must give the consumer a minimum 2-year guarantee (legal guarantee) as a protection against faulty goods, or goods that don't look or work as advertised.

If the product you sold turns out to be faulty — or doesn't look or work as advertised — within the timeframe of the legal guarantee, you are responsible for this.

After that they did not reply to me anymore, they just sent me automated messages that said:
Dear amadej,

We would like to inform you that we have provided you with all the information available to us.
If you are still unsure, we invite you to view the video that explains our unique model here and read the FAQ.

This is just insulting and unprofessional, I was suppose to recieve shoes that would last for years, instead I got totally diffrent quality faulty shoe that cracked after a single wear.
I demand that they accept my return and refund me the mony as they are not above the law.
They cannot sell wrongly advertised, low quality and faulty products without being responsible.

I also filled a complaint in the europe for their shell company Itaserv BV that accept payments in europe.
Refrence number of the complaint 2019/124695.

buscemi dome low sneaker