ISO Webworks/ Hit Web DesignCompany Changed names

H

Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions that just left 15, 000 customers out in the cold and did not pay it's employees for weeks and months has already set up shop again in Ameircan Fork.

This companyis ISO Webworks which you can find here http://isowebworks.com/

The company is registered to the former CTO at Hit Web Design, Kevin Morrill. https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=7933558-0160

You can call ISO Webworks and talk to them about a refund, or if you were an employee about your missing paychecks.

Their number is [protected]

urscrewed Sep 01, 2011

@ Jake -
    Hopefully they can track the transaction. Try a charge back and let your credit card company they didn't follow through with building you a web site. Its worth a shot to try and recover part of your loss from these ###s!

Jake Payne Jr Jul 21, 2011

They got me for 2000 dollar. no site.bye bye money!

• Et
    ethicalhit Jul 09, 2011

Good luck trying to collect

urscrewed Jun 24, 2011

Great News! HIT Web Design appears to still be in business! They are just operating under a different name. Heritage Web Design LLC and also have spun off their software to ISO Web Works! You can contact them and if HIT Web Design owes you money feel free to contact either business or Leah Young @ [protected]!

HitWebDesign May 23, 2011

@Bill I suggest you do a charge back to your credit card ASAP! Call your card company and do a charge back. Tell them they have stolen your money, and that they have disappeared. Just do a charge back.

• Ut
    utahgovernmentsucks May 21, 2011

Sorry Bill you got taken, the office is cleaned out. They never could do what they promised about building a website. Join the list of other pissed off customers. I wish you had read the other thread before committing to them.

They didn't even have a real portfolio up, those were just pictures of fake sites.

• Bi
    Bill Page May 20, 2011

I am from Michigan and have just been ripped off by ISO Web Works. I sent this letter yesterday. Again today there is no answer.
    Dear Christine, I am having so much trouble getting anything done through your company that I am requesting that my deposit with you be returned or that I hear from one of you VERY soon. When we last talked you said you would get back to me. You have not. I have left messages that are unanswered. Today I call and your mailbox is full.
    Have you gone out of business? Is your business overwhelmed? What gives?
    Please answer today or send me a refund.

• ExHitDesigner Mar 26, 2011

Newest phone call to ISO Webworks. They are screening Calls to avoid us complaining. Listen for yourself:
    Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

Empower by knowledge Mar 25, 2011

@jamielynn1109

Thank you.

jamielynn1109 Mar 25, 2011

There will be a new news story out of St. Louis Missouri. Fox 2 News, the contact name is Bonita Cornute. I too was hurt by this company and I am doing my part to get my name out there.

Empower by knowledge Mar 25, 2011

Contact the KSL or the news entity directly. Look up the number on-line or in the phone directory. Do not go through third parties. The news already aired its story. Short of any new and big events i.e. changes it is unlikely that there is any new news release in the works.

FYI: The Heraldextra did not check out any facts and therefore its new release is flawed and primarily the words of a criminal defense attorney as well as other releases using this information.

One must ask who Sonny Olsen actually represents? Kevin Morrill i.e. isowebworks etc or Heritage Management Services, LLC aka Heritage Web Solutions aka Hit Web Design aka David Aiken, Mark Strong, Leah Young, Eddie Dockery, Bradford Stone? Remember that Kevin Morrill was a key management member of HIT and is family related to David Aiken. He claims to have quit March 4, 2011, the day that employees at Hit were made aware of the lies that were being told. Kevin claims to start up a new company within 4 days with 20 new employees from HIT. That takes a lot of capital, equipment, software and leads etc.

Why has Sonny Olsen participated in a campaign to clear Kevin Morrill and isowebworks. Isn’t this a conflict of interest?

Kevin Morrill told employees he was in the same boat as them. Kevin did not sleep in his car in the freezing cold because he was locked out of his apartment because he was not paid his wages. Kevin Morrill did not beg for patience to keep a roof over his head because he was not paid his waged for weeks and weeks. Kevin Morrill was paid.

One must ask how much money was taken from people under false misrepresentation of products or services and/or misleading information when the tax bill is 17.1 million. If 17.1 is representative of a 20 percent tax that would make the take $204 million dollars from around the world. Not to mention the Hatti donations that HIT took from its employees and the public. No one has released any confirmation that the fund taken in for Hatti actually went to Hatti. HIT web pages requesting donations for Hatti were up days before its closing and were taken down quickly upon notice of a criminal investigation. Is this a coincidence?

HIT’s web pages for sales leads remained up and running for days before posting a notice of its closing.

Any former customer of HIT who has been contacted by Isowebworks, PPC Management or any related company should contact the Utah County Attorney’s office directly.

Ask yourself if the same people are running a new company with the same equipment, the same people, the same software that they have placed their new logo on, why would you expect different results?

jamielynn1109 Mar 25, 2011

I have contacted my local media and they are doing a story about Hit Web Design. Anyone that has information that they would like to share please send me an email. They are coming to my home on Monday March 28th. [email protected]

Angie Diane Mar 25, 2011

I too am having problems with this dealer. I do not advise anyone to buy a car from here. I purchased a 2005 Cadillac Srx. The check engine light was on and I had a diagnostic run on the vehicle. It indicadted an emission problem. They agreed to me in writng to fix that as well as other minor issues such as my sunroof and seat track. I dropped the car off to them twice and they didn't fix the car. I then started here a weird knocking in the engine and the car started stalling. I took the car to them and left it. When I dropped it off they then refused to fix it. I called my bank and told them and the dealer I was going to sue because I have it in writing. They finally agreed to fix it. They have had the car a month and it is still not fixed. They constantly tell me a day to pick up the car and when I go there they say they need more time. I have been there 8 times to pick up the car. When i try to call to avoid the trip there because I live far they just put me on hold and never come back to the phone. Their mechanic Paul is as unprofessional and rinky dink as they come. They areliars and scam artist. In addition they jack up the price for the car, do not provide you with a copy of the signed contract, and told me to lie to the bank as well. If anyone knows anything legal that is currently pending or can tell me what to do legally please email me asap at [email protected] DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED!!!

urscrewed Mar 24, 2011

Adam H - with all due respect they took you for a ride and they were collecting a reserve so that they could put money into Kevin's company. He is the only one that doesn't have an IRS lien. It is really hard but reality is the people that you should have trusted looked you straight in the face and said that we were all in the same boat! Not so much huh? Kevin is just as much of a liar as the rest of them! I didn't want to believe it for a long time but truth is just that! They all lied!

• Iw
    Iwantherbod Mar 24, 2011

Adam, They collected the thousands of dollars to start up the new company by not paying the employees at hit for months at a time and not giving customer refunds.

• Ad
    Adam h ex HIT Mar 24, 2011

Kyle,
    Normally I would agree with everything you said.. because I am the type of person to give someone the benefit of the doubt. I agree that Kevin should be allowed to start a new business if he wants to. It becomes wrong when ISO tries to use web sites done by hit as part of their portfolio. (they also are rumored to use hit designer as well) I called ISO and pretended like I wanted to buy a website. I convinced the the sales person to show me a website the company has done. Of course at the bottom of the website there was designed by HIT.
    I also don't really believe that Kevin did not own interest in the company.. (he was a executive officer, but hat is just my opinion)
    Also as its been pointed out on this thread if he was struggling and loosing money as well, how did he gather the thousands necessary to start a business like he did. How? I think its good that you defended him but there is just to much stacked against them.
    Adam H

Empower by knowledge Mar 23, 2011

Customer's who have been scammed may wish to find an option to help them get up and running for free.

Anyone who wishes can prepare a site for free at http://demo.joomla.org/ It has been designed for non-programmers to get their sites up quickly and easily. Within minutes or the same day your site is up and running. The site you create will look professionally prepared for free.

You can do social sites, e-commerce sites, and much much more.
    Who uses Joomla?
    MTV Quizilla
    Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
    * MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
    * IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
    * Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
    * Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
    * The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
    * Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
    * PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
    * Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za

Check out their sample sites and portfolios at http://community.joomla.org/showcase/
    A Joomla site through the Demo is hosted for the first 30 days for free on cloudaccess.net. You can move your site to any hosting company you desire.

If you need to add a feature to your site like a shopping cart the add-ons are free or have minimal costs of $0-$30. If you wish to change something the software helps you do that for free. If there is a feature that you would like and there is not an add-on available, you can make a request for help. The costs are reasonable. There are no high pressured sales people to worry about.

Joomla is type of software that allows companies like isowebworks and PPCmanagementllc to produce a website for your review quickly. They are not building your site nor coding to build your site. They use free open source packages like Joomla to build the sites. This software is available to the public (you) for free. Why pay someone else to do this when you can do it yourself with ease and for free. Before you pay someone to build your site give Joomla a try.

Joomla is a free open source content management system (CMS). Some companies put there name on top of the CMS and call it their product when in fact it is the work of many who have devoted their time to the free open source development projects.

We are not against anyone choosing to pay someone to create the sites using Joomla. We are only against not giving credit to the free open source community who actually developed the programs such as Joomla and disclosing its usage to the public.

Because of the short amount of time it takes to build a site with Joomla, use care when paying someone to build your site. Make sure they have actually built sites from scratch and understand CSS, XML, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, Perl, and AJAX at a minimum. Make sure they have and are building some sites from scratch or have disclosed to you that they only use a CMS. Make sure it is disclosed in your contract if they will build the code themselves and have qualified programmers or use free open source software.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
    1. Never sign a contract that does not provide a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product or service.
    2. Make sure that you do not pay for hosting until your site is live and functioning the way you requested.
    3. Make sure that you ”own” your site code with no strings attached except payment for the building of the site as agreed to in writing.
    4. Never sign an agreement that does not require a deadline for building the site or provides for phased rollout with deadlines of features. You can even request that there is a penalty for each day the site is past the due date to motivate the completion of the site.
    5. Never agree to jurisdiction outside of your own state or country.
    6. Never agree that the full price as been earned or is due unless the site is built to your satisfaction.
    7. Make sure you have documentation of what is in scope of your request and what is out of scope for your request. Get it in writing.
    8. Never let anyone pressure into purchasing anything. Tell them that you need to review it with your partners and that until you have your partner's sign off you can not make the purchase. Then take the time to research and review the information before you buy. Get a family member or trusted friend to be your partner in helping you make the decision. Get three opinions before you buy. If you are uncomfortable in any way don’t buy. It is better to wait than be sorry.
    9. Always read the terms of the agreement before you sign. If you don’t like the terms you can change them. Any company that is unwilling to work with you on the terms is giving you a sign of what is ahead. Run don’t walk away from a company that is unwilling to work with your terms.

urscrewed Mar 23, 2011

They think that they are smarter because we posted the truth about ISO Web Works and when they do a google search the company comes up what last on the list? lol We can do it to that one too...It would be my pleasure :)

HitWebDesign Mar 23, 2011

Looks like ISO Webworks has created a whole new website to get customers. If you google, website design you will see the ad, it should be similar... check out the site.

Website Design - $139 - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
    Affordable - Our Work is Awesome!
    webdesignin5days.com/WebSite-Design

HitWebDesign Mar 21, 2011

Was just able to confirm that David Aitken's other sister Elisa Funk is also working at ISO Webworks.

• Kw
    kwadwo Mar 19, 2011

Morill????? God help you if i don't get my money backkkk soon.

hitexemployee Mar 19, 2011

What I think is interesting is that they are asking employees to email them in order to get paid. Don't they know who they owe money to? Also, when it comes to customers, its not hard to do a credit card refund, so why do they just tell people to complain to their credit card companies? Ill tell ya, most won't and they will keep the money. It would take them 1o minutes to go thru their cc proccessor and refund all monies owed. You can go back at least 90 days and refund. They continue to scam.

I am an ex-employee that is owed money. I don't think that I have a chance in hell that ill get paid. how do you sign up for the class action law suit (Like that will do any good, all they will do is file for bankruptcy)

HitWebDesign Mar 18, 2011

Please remember if people are asking for information for you to email, ask them to message you and send you the contact information for the Law Firm they represent, and away for you to contact them.

Heritage Web Solutions/ Hit Web Design/ ISO Webworks fights dirty, and they will try to sue anyone they can get a hold of.

HitWebDesign Mar 18, 2011

It looks like their phones are down? Can anyone else confirm?

urscrewed Mar 18, 2011

ISO web works is/has sold sites. But last time I remember the software was in beta and I can smell more lawsuits due to the fact that is screws up their computer then ISO/HIT would be responsible for their damages. Even if it has a stupid terms of service, that is for software that has been released to the public. Looks like they are all tying their own noose to hang themselves! lol

Empower by knowledge Mar 18, 2011

@tdtrdtr
    What? Do you have any kind of intelligence?

• Et
    ethicalhit Mar 18, 2011

Does anyone have updated information on ISO Webworks. Anyone been able to do business with them as of yet?

• St
    Starving Hit ex- Employee Mar 18, 2011

Besides not getting paid since a bad check in mid December, the totally disheartening experience was being literally begged by two VPs to stay "just another week" on March 1st, and told I was breaking their heart' to leave on March 2nd. My plan is to break their hearts with the labor commission case, the DA's case (now is a class action suit - not too late to get on board) and raising the public's awareness EVERYWHERE I CAN to the grave injustice served to ex-employees and clients of Hit.

FormerEmployee4 Mar 17, 2011

I understand most if not all the former owners and VPs still access their HIT emails:

Tanner Wolsey-- [email protected]
    Matt Nelson-- [email protected]
    David Aitken-- [email protected]
    Leah Young-- [email protected]
    Brad Stone-- [email protected]
    Mark Strong-- [email protected]

And I know at least Matt, Dave and Mark have access to [email protected]

I/m sure you won't get a response, but it's worth a try, huh?

FormerEmployee4 Mar 17, 2011

But when I first heard the message it sounded female, so my guess is that it was Tanner...

FormerEmployee4 Mar 17, 2011

I called the number and it just rang and rang, the message never picked up...

urscrewed Mar 17, 2011

I listened to the message that is on HITs phone line sending current hosting customer's to fibernet. To me is sounds like Kevin, but I thought that he quit before HIT closed its doors. It could just be me, but can someone call and confirm?

HitWebDesign Mar 16, 2011

From the ISO Webworks home page

Call Today and Start Doing Business
    Online by Next Week!
    ISO Webworks has taken a process that often takes weeks to months and streamlined it to just 10 days or less!

It should read "ISO Webworks has taken a process that should take days, and cluster f*cked it to weeks and months"

• Iw
    Iwantherbod Mar 15, 2011

I am a former employee of Hit Web Design. The new website isowebworks.com is the same!! The design they give you in 5 days is the same as it was at Hit. I was a designer, nothing has changed. Crappy websites, too much pressure to upsell, they dont give a ### about their employees or customers. Kevin is acting like he was an employee just like me that didn't get paid. That is the most b.s thing i have ever heard! This company is so so so B.S!!! Beware all people that do business or work there! They still owe me money that I think I will never get.

HitWebDesign Mar 14, 2011

If you want to get a refund for your website feel free to call them directly or visit their new office

Phone number: They pick up saying ISO Webworks

Address
    50 N. Center Street American Fork, UT

HitWebDesign Mar 14, 2011

Wow empowered by knowledge, please keep posting, I find your posts most informative and useful!

Empower by knowledge Mar 13, 2011

Tanner Wolsey and Jeremy Aiken were seen by eye witnesses taking computer equipment out of the building 03/09/11. The servers that house HIT's customer confidential information are in Kevin Morrill's possession. This information rightfully belongs to FiberNet. If Kevin is truly trying to make a clean start...why hasn't he givin the account information over to FiberNet who has not been paid without asking anything in return? Kevin should do so immediately without taking any information or asking anything in return for himself or any company he now claims an interest in. An honest person would do so.

Empower by knowledge Mar 13, 2011

The County Atttoney is very interested in hearing from you. The more witnesses the better. The County Attorney has the authority to bring criminal charges. It is good to voice yourselves...be part of making history in Utah and stand up, give your testimony to put a final end to this con game. It took a lot of effort and courgage to get it this far, please don't let this opportunity to participate in bringing these criminals to justice pass you by. Stand up and be heard in the courts. Contact the county attorney's office with any information. Let us hold HIT managment and owners accountible for the injuries their choices have caused.
    Utah County Attorney's Office
    JEREMY AITKEN PRESIDENT CEO
    CARA BLACK PHP MANAGER
    MATTHEW CRONKHITE PHP SUPERVISOR
    KEVIN MORRILL VICE PRESIDENT

How does a Vice President just quit the same day he claims to open a new business patterned after the old with the same people at the helm. David Aitken was not alone in his con game. The above knew or should have known and done something to stop the con but did nothing. If they had stood up for what was right, the injuries that have been suffered by so many would not have occured had they been willing to stand for truth.

urscrewed Mar 12, 2011

When Kevin gives his hard working employees $50 here and there while he is your own paycheck to fund their new business. They had to put it in Kevin's name due to all the IRS liens on the company. I just don't understand why they can't be men and own up to their mistakes and run their business correctly. I suspect they will be forced to man up. I want to be there when/if that happens. Grab some popcorn and a soda and just watch. Oh and Cara Black is working there too.

Empower by knowledge Mar 12, 2011

Eddie Dockery set up PPC Management, LLC. He is part of the David Aitken group. Word has it that HIT paid him somes of monies and his company monies. Records indicate that Kevin Morrill did not quit HIT. FYI Matt Cronkite is working with Kevin Morrill at isowebworks. Unconfirmed if Cara Black is with isowebworks.
    For a company isowebworks to just start 03/08/11 how did they get vaild customer raves about their ability to build websites that are posted on their site so quickly?
    The Utah County Attorney office needs your help to bring this to justice. Those who are innocent should not fear the truth and should be willing to cooperate.
    Bureau of Investigations
    100 E Center
    Provo, UT 84606
    FYI
    Text received from a face book page now removed.
    Facebook posting read:

"I kept saying to not be too happy over HIT closing. It was planned
    months in advance and a reserve built up to handle burden of the
    company failing.
    They plan on letting it fade out of existence while they move forward
    on their new company.

They selected a few employees, moved their office to American Fork,
    and are starting this all over again. Here is their new website:http://
    isowebworks.com/"