IRCTCrefund

C

Dear sir,

i'm attciong the transaction details of irctc travelled, but the refund amount not yet recieved..
find the histrory.

Class SL Internet Service Charge Rs 20.00
Date Of Journey 27/9/2009 Ticket Charge Rs 609.00
Bank SBI Total Rs 629.00
Train No 7313 Railway Zone SWR
From Station YESVANTPUR JN(YPR) IRCTC Zone Regional Director /Southern Zone (IRCTC), Chennai
To Station HUBLI JN(UBL) Quota General

Refund Date : Not Available
Refund Amount : Rs.0.00

• Mj
    [email protected] Apr 26, 2017

IRCTC - didn't refund money of failed transaction
    I was booking E-TICKET from ERODE to CHENNAI dated [protected]) on 24-04-2017 as money was deducted from my SBI a/c but ticket was not booked and my transaction id is ([protected]) so please look after this problem

• Su
    sunil5san Dec 23, 2013

Dear Sir,

I have filed TDR on 23/10/2013 due to partially confirmed ticket to SWR. The reference no. is ekt2013102309876333.
    But its still showing refund under process. So kindly do the needful to get the payment as early possible.

Regards,
    Sunil Barnwal
    Mail id- [email protected]

Sanjoy Kumar Sharma Sep 20, 2012

While booking Tickets on 06-09.2012, Rs. 1358/- was debited twice to my A/c vide Transaction ID-[protected] & ID-[protected] for failed transactions but the each amount of Rs. 1358/-, totaling Rs. 2716/- has not been credited to my A/c. till date.

• Ir
    IRCTC Dec 20, 2011

respected sir/madam,
    Solicit of your gracious honour that you are losing your time and energy regarding my subject i wanna say that after the ticket cancellation my cancellation fund is not refunded, so please do the favour for me...
    YOURS SINCERELY
    RAHUL

• Ga
    Gaurav Agarwal Sep 08, 2011

I was booking E-TICKET from CUTTACK to NEWDELHI dated (30/10/2011) on 08/09/2011 as money was deducted from my a/c but ticket was not booked and my transaction id is ([protected]) so please look after this problem

• Ga
    Gannes Jul 22, 2010

I booked a Ticket through www.irctc.co.in and the train was cancelled so I tried to cancel the ticket online.But as the chart was prepared I was unable to do so.So I e-mailed at [email protected]irctc.co.in to cancel the ticket.And I was expected to get the amount credited to my account after 90 days. But since then I have called up at their office and e-mailed 5 or 6 times but i haven't got back the amount.

• Ar
    Arambh Apr 29, 2010

I am Akash Shah (E-mail ID : [email protected], cancelled e-ticket through filing TDR in the month of Oct. 2009, It is now more than 6 months and end no. of mails and phone calls to IRCTC, I am struggling for refund.
    I am attaching screenshot of one of my mail for your ready reference.
    Thanks