Intoxalock / consumer service and faulty equipment they want me to pay for
This is hands down the worse company when it comes to customer service. Numerous times i called and these people seems like they have 3rd grade mentally and a college degree in being obnoxious. This was the icing on the cake. On April 8, 2018 i spoke with a person name Nate from Collection and it seems that this person was in a very bad mood and unleashed out on me. After the fact that i ask for a supervisor and he told me "No" and hung up on me. I have the recording of our conversation and will be releasing it on social media. I called back April 12, 2019 got the same person Nate and he was rude again. After i ask to speak to a supv he told me no and hung up again. These actions should not be tolerated in a workplace and this company should have a class on how to talk to customers.
They faulty equipment is the reason why my car got towed but that's another story
More Intoxalock Complaints & Reviews
- Intoxalock - hidden fees 
- Intoxalock Device - rolling requests 
- Intoxalock - causing engine problems 
- Intoxalock - do not sign the agreement 
- Intoxalock - interlock device (never use) 
- Intoxalock - igniton interlock
- Intoxalock - interlock device (legacy) 2016
- Intoxalock - interlock device
- Intoxalock - i'm complaining about intoxalock interlock
- Intoxalock - money scam all the way!!!