Intelcom Expressunbelievable

J Nov 27, 2018

Had a one-day delivery from Amazon. Since it is pouring rain and I didn't want my package stolen, I waited all day. At 4:30, the package had not even been sent out for delivery. I know how bad this company is, so I contacted Amazon.

Got a refund for my $3.99 fee. After I complained, I noticed that there was an Out for Delivery posted after 6:00. I was told not to expect delivery today but I decided to wait anyways. I finally gave up after 9:00. Out of curiosity, I checked again and noticed that there was another Out for Delivery posted for a time before my complaint to Amazon.

Unbelievable. They added 2 Out for Delivery notices to the tracking AFTER I complained to Amazon because my package was not out for delivery and sitting in their warehouse.

I did tell Amazon to never use them to ship a package to me again. We'll see if it works.

RESOLVED

• Intelcom Express's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello!

We're a bit late, as we were just made aware of this website.
    Have you contacted us about this issue? If you experience any other events like this one, kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com for immediate support.

Thank you!

• Gt
    gtomli Dec 07, 2019

had a parcel on prime from amazon which turned into 3 days instead of two then intelcom sent a notice at 8pm to expect delivery in the next 3 hours .that never happened.next morning notice said delivery next buisness day .
    very poor service .I called intelcom and left a call back number but no one called . also told amazon to never use them again.

• Intelcom Express Dec 09, 2019

@gtomli Hello!
    We know wait times can be pretty heavy at this time of the year but we are always available by email, have you contacted us? Thank you!