Having problems with INTEC College?

INTEC College Customer Service Contacts

+27 21 417 6700 (Head Office)
+27 514 308 030 (Bloemfontein)
+27 214 260 626 (Cape Town)
+27 363 525 083 (Estcourt)
+27 117 122 555 (Johannesburg)
+27 137 522 427 (Nelspruit)
+27 587 131 336 (Phuthaditjhaba)
+27 333 451 665 (Pietermaritzburg)
+27 152 914 384 (Polokwane)
+27 415 850 777 (Port Elizabeth)
+27 123 529 000 (Pretoria)
+27 136 925 400 (Witbank)
6th Floor, Fleetway House, 29 Martin Hammerschlag Way, Foreshore
Cape Town
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with INTEC College Customer Service. Initial INTEC College complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for INTEC College above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about INTEC College. Discuss the issues you have had with INTEC College and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

INTEC College Complaints & Reviews

Mar 27, 2020

INTEC College — False/misleading information from consultant

Good day, from 2019 I was communicating with a sales consultant from intec regarding the amended senior...

INTEC CollegeCancellation of Diploma, no feedback or resolve for 3 months, poor student relations

I submitted a cancellation form with the required evidence and detailed explanations and letter 12 Dec 2019. I am forced to cancel the Industrial Chemistry diploma I enrolled for in for a 20% discount (attractive offer) due to unforeseen financial obligations and difficulties. Since the submission, the cancellation department has made no effort to assist, debit orders are still being deducted from my account. I continuously send email updates, I also cc the credit operations team and recently the student adviser consultant that initiated the enrollment. Absolutely no effort, no resolution, no return emails or any indication that my request is being handled. This is the worst College I have ever dealt with, so disappointing. I have pleaded, complained and have stopped using any INTEC resources (including my student dashboard) back in December already. Even if I decide to continue with the diploma now, I will not have enough time to complete. What a waste!!!

INTEC CollegeHotel management diploma completed end of 2002

Good afternoon my name is sadia hussain. I studied through intec college . On the 18th of Feb 2020 I contacted the college to request my academic record. I was told they no longer have it so I requested that I have written proof that I was a student and that I completed my course I was told the college would get back to me and I am still waiting. My student number was 796548 and I also e mailed the request. Intec college diplomas are worthless pieces of paper after 5 years.

INTEC Collegecancelling my course

I am no longer studying with intec but I had a call today from the lady working there and she claim that I do owe them r10000 and I did cancel the course I was doing with them long time ago. And I still have a cancellation form to prove this, and the lady who was helping then told me that it was successfully cancelled

Please assist with this matter student number :[protected]

Feb 14, 2020

INTEC College — study material

My name is Zama Radebe I'm curently studying Business Administation Certificate.last year 2019 November I...

Feb 14, 2020

INTEC College — study material

My name is Mongezi Ntseta I.D. No.[protected] I stay in Port Elizabeth I went at your Intec college here in...

INTEC Collegeupdated handbooks

Good day,
        I have paid my full Intec account but never find any joy with Intec. I requested new updated handbooks in the beginning of January, every time I phone Intec, they can't tell me if my books have been sent and they promise every week that they will get back to me, but no one does. It seems like if they get their money, then they dont worry about the students anymore.

Jan 21, 2020

INTEC College — poor service

I have study material never supplied by Intec, exam results never supplied by Intec, 101 email queries sent...

Dec 05, 2019

INTEC College — registration

From: Chantel [mailto:[protected]@rccs.co.za] Sent: Monday, 02 December 2019 11:02 To...

INTEC Collegeno diploma forthcoming

I finished my Creative writing course in March 2019 and now, eight months later I still have not received my Intec diploma.I get a few replies on my emails to say they are looking into it and then nothing at all.
          Absolute appalling service.I don't think I will ever use Intec again and I will complain over public forums and social media now too.I am just so disappointed.Intec is supposed to be a trusted company and this reputation is what draws clients but it is total nonsense.
          Intec is unprofessional and doesn't care.
          I feel embarrassed to include my student number, because I feel Intec has taken my money and then taken me for a ride!

Clara Moller
          Student number: [protected]

INTEC Collegeexam confirmation letter not received

I am wirting this complain with hope that my complain will be attended to, i sent numerous emails requesting exam rregistration forms in Aug already for november till 24 october nothing was sent, up until i spoke to Dezlyn Benjamin whose service was horrible telling me that i must write my exams in March next year i told her NEVER NOT WHILE I HAVE SENDING EMAILS REQUESTING FORMS TO BE SENT TO ME HOWEVER NOTHING WAS SENT, SHE THEN SAID SHE IS SENDING FORMS TO ME TO FILL IN AND SEND BACK IMMEDIATELY WHICH I DID TILL NOW NO CONFIRMATION AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING ON 5 november, leave needs to be requested at work for that day ==----------------------

INTEC Collegedistance learning

Good Day,

I have been trying to get information regarding exams, submitted assignments and general questions answered by Intec,

I have sent countless emails over the past 3 months and have received zero feedback. I gave the call center a call as was told that its not their job to find out why I ma not getting answers. I have registered for exams and payed R900.00 for two exams which were listed on the registration form, when I called in to find out when I would be getting my exam confirmation letter I was told I am only writing one and that I can not get refunded, I then asked if the college could be a little more open and helpful as the documents sent to us make no sense and we are always left in the dark - the nice lady put the phone down in my ear and that was that.

I would appreciate that either the college start doing their job which I have paid for or refund me the R20 000.00 I paid at the star.

Oct 29, 2019

INTEC College — communication is so bad, its annoying!!!

Good Day Intec dont answer emails nor calls, its really annoying I ask for tutor no one responds I ask for...

Oct 25, 2019

INTEC College — i've been qualified since march 2018 and still not received my certificate

I feel I've been frauded and misled by Intec . I was promised my certificate to practice as an ECD 6 month...

Oct 23, 2019

INTEC College — no certificate

I have been waiting for my certificate with Intec College since March. They promised me that I would receive...

Oct 17, 2019

INTEC College — fraudulent registration

I went to Intec college to enqyiiee about a national diploma I wanted to pursue. I explain to the student...

Sep 17, 2019

INTEC College — lack of student support

I am a new student that enrolled for my first year in 2019 about 2 months ago. I've sent my first assignment...

Sep 03, 2019

INTEC College — overall service

We registered my son for his N1 Engineering Science in Jan/Feb 2019, since then I have had to contact them...

Sep 02, 2019

INTEC College — exam results

I wrote 4 exams in June and results were supposed to be released on Friday the 30th of August. I have phoned...

INTEC Collegeno reply

I have enrolled at Intec College

I have payed a big sum of money the 15th of August, that is almost 2 weeks ago. After nagging, I got my student number only this past Friday,
                till now I am not able to get access to the student portal. I have already asked that this be sorted out, but not getting any response.

Would you please be so kind to assist.