Miller-Motte Technical College Logo

Miller-Motte Technical College

Having problems with Miller-Motte Technical College?

Miller-Motte Technical College Customer Service Contacts

1888 858 6504 (Customer Service)
+1 706 225 5637 (Columbus, GA)
+1 910 632 5542 (Wilmington, NC)
+1 800 705 9182 (Miller-Motte Online Programs)
+1 919 325 7443 (Cary, NC)
+1 910 238 3077 (Fayetteville, NC)
+1 910 778 9304 (Jacksonville, NC)
+1 919 230 6471 (Raleigh, NC)
+1 843 614 3638 (Conway, SC)
+1 843 733 3073 (Charleston, SC)
+1 706 619 2090 (Augusta, GA)
+1 423 414 3247 (Chattanooga, TN)
+1 478 257 3912 (Macon, GA)
2451 E Highway 501

Chattanooga, TN
6397 Lee Highway, Suite 100, Chattanooga, TN 37421

Macon, GA
175 Tom Hill Sr. Blvd, Macon, GA 31210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miller-Motte Technical College Customer Service. Initial Miller-Motte Technical College complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miller-Motte Technical College above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miller-Motte Technical College. Discuss the issues you have had with Miller-Motte Technical College and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Miller Motte wilmington NC — won't give money owed

Enrolled in miller motte Wilmington NC in June 2018, started classes in July 2nd. I was told numerous time...

Miller-Motte Technical College — I didn't get money and heard fake promises

I started to year in Miller Motte Technical College. I applied for the student loan and got the approval, but...

Miller Motte Technical CollegeDegree they offer is completely useless

I recently graduated from Miller Motte Technical College, but I was really disappointed. I paid for my studies, but my degree was useless. Now I can’t apply to any other colleges or university, because this certificate turned out to be fault, and the college wasn’t accredited. I feel so lost and don’t know what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Miller Motte Technical College — Lied about accreditation!

I went to Miller Motte Technical College for 1 and 1/2 semester. They lied to the entire school about their...

Miller Motte college — Scam with receipts

I was scammed by Miller Motte college. I can’t return to school because of them. I was in hospital and...