Instaflexinstaflex free sample

S

I was charged for the free sample shipping then 2 weeks later, I got a bottle in the mail costing me70.00! I didn't order this, how can you sleep at night ripping older people off!!! There was not suppose to be any charge except the shipping for the sample. No one ordered more.
Also it was real clever to not put any sales invoice in the second package. Thought there had been a mix up, till I checked my credit card statement. It is Sunday and your closed but, from reading all the other complaints (now), I'm sure I won't get a refund but I hope I can help someone else not to get scammed!