Instaflexdirect digital/instaflex

A

You have no legal rights to my debit account and withdraw funds from my bank! I never approved of this transaction, so you practically stole the money, I and my son work so hard for. I am disabled and my son has aspberger's/autism! I can't believe it. I will get a lawyer and prove you took advantage of my son and i!!! He is challenged and you took advantaged! I will never use your company or buy any products sold by you! You take money from the vulnerable and sick! I hope this happens to you! I'm so distraught since my easter is ruined and my grandchildren will be sad!

• Douglas Shonk Mar 13, 2019

Idiot
    Didn’t you read the billing section that was right in front of your eyes where they said they would send you and bill you if you didn’t cancel??🖕💩