Indane Gassubsidy

U

Sub:-To deactivate “opt out of subsidy option” and give me subsidy
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you I have wrongly clicked on Consumer Portal site i.e.“ opt out of subsidy option”. So I request you kindly deactivate this in my consumer number- [protected]. So that I can see all information on web portal and get Subsidized Service for DBTL Scheme because I have already submitted all document

Kindly note below following details of My Gas connection.

Consumer No.:[protected]
Consumer Name : Uma Shanker Sharma
Distributor Name: Kalyan Gas Agency, Amer- Jaipur (raj)

I humbly request you kindly de-active this as soon as possible

Thanking you

NAME:- UMA SHANKER SHARMA
Consumer No.:[protected]
LPG ID – [protected]
Address- 21, Jyotiba Fule Nagar, Jai Singhpura Khor- Jaipur(Raj)
MOB-[protected]
Note- Regarding the same I have already request to Mr. R.K Gupta(Sitapura) and he told to give the application in gas agency and I have given the hardcopy in gas agency dated-2/4/2015 but nothing is done from their side.

• Ra
    rachurajeshwari Jun 16, 2017

I am chaithra p s [consumer no:[protected]] consumer of "shri vijaya vinayaka indane gas distributors" of coorg in karnataka. my subsidy amount was wrongly linked to "sb 24951" [corporation bank, madikeri]. I have closed this accout because of inconvinience, now I want connect my subsidy to another account-[protected], of canara bank, marikeri west.
    Kindly inform me how to make it change. my email is [email protected]

• Ve
    venkateswarlu.y May 13, 2015

Sir, I am venkateswarlu yara a consumer of iocl. I have already opted out of subsidy. status: schmopt successfully executed. I do not wish to have my name put in the ‘scroll of honour’ for opting out of subsidy. I beg apology for my unintentional error. hope you will fulfill my request. consumer name - venkateswarlu yara consumer no - cx17102900contact no.- [protected] email - [email protected] connection type - domestic distributor name sri ambiram indane gas agency, distributor code 251270.

• Se
    seetharamaiah poola May 15, 2013

I had transferred my Indane Gas connection to Sattenapalle in the month of Oct 2012. Till now, my termination voucher not accepted HP Gas, on the plea of non verification of termination voucher. please you are requested to take necessary action to online verification.

santoshanil Jun 05, 2012

These dealers act as governors needs to be changed every year

• Bc
    bca rahul May 24, 2012

Dear
    my self dinesh sharma consumer gas no. 3047 village bhojpur aligharh I bookd gas. last 30 dayes but till date. I am not recived he gas cylinder so I reqt take the just action

Best regards

Dinesh sharma
    [protected]

• Bc
    bca rahul May 16, 2012

We are many times could be complaints on direct but any possitive result not recive
    There are illigal person are there and here one selendre delavery period are 25 days no phone service are active and phone ring are going but any person not recive the phone...

mahadev nayak Mar 08, 2012

Sumanth flame gen gas dealer in our city is not entertaining our request to give one connection. demands 7500/- but refuses to give cash receipt. since 3-3-2012 agent not listening my grievance for new connection.

AMLAI INDANE Mar 02, 2012

Sir, I want new connection for lpg gas but agency they are not given me new conection becouse they are demand me 5000/- for new conection but lpg new conection 1450/-only so that why to demand me 5000/-
    Thanks

AMLAI INDANE Mar 02, 2012

Sir I want new connection indane gas, I dont know how many cost for gating new connection but they agency are tell me need to 5000/- for new connection so that I dont get new connection, but they are warning to me I dont get new connection any where. so what I do sir

vikramaajtak Jan 21, 2012

i have booked my gas on 13th Jan 2012 consumer no 29976 and booking no is 4561 cash memo 4556 but till now have not recived my gas
    and also no response from then

Vikarm Singh Chauhan

• Pr
    PRAKASH CHAND Dec 13, 2011

Sir, my consumer no. 14545 gayatri gas service (ph no. [protected] and [protected]). todya i.e. 13/12/11, I lodged a complaint about leakage of lpg gas cylinder on mob no. [protected] vide complaint no. 832964 and 834839 but it is still pending and in the morning my mother personnaly went to the agency (gayatri gas service) and informed about the leakage of lpg cylinder but no body come to see. sir, I request you to kindly take remedial action for replacement of lpg gas cylinder. thanks. my mobile no. [protected] and [protected].

• Sh
    Shripal Singh Nov 24, 2011

My consumer no. is 2790 and distributor agency bhagirathi gas services d-3 nehru vihar karawal nagar road delhi-94 for indane gas. booking was done online on 14.11.2011 but the gas has not been delivered by the dealer till today i.e. 24.11.2011. I am fed up with the services of this dealer. will ioc do something about it?

• Ab
    ABDUL HASIB Nov 08, 2011

Indane gas ka godown heavy public place main hai isse kabhi bhi janhani ho sakti hai ise anya jagah janhit main shift karwain.

• So
    sobharam mandi Nov 02, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam, My consumer no.16151, sv.no-[protected] no.of cylinder-1(one), city-siliguri, west bengal, i have connected with single cylinder, kindly arrange to issueing another cylinder.do this needful and oblige.

• 2f
    2F43C Oct 29, 2011

Sir, respectfully I beg to say that I am consumer of lpg biswan kindly inform you that we are facing so many problem to recieving lpg so please take rapid action for well services
    in anticipation thanks

• Ji
    jinendra patni Oct 08, 2011

dear sir /madam
    dev indras gas agency is very irregular.as we ordered the gas on 18/08/11 and today is 08/10/11. being so long time gap we havent got any response from the agency.pls take stict action on the issue.
    consumers name:v.n. belsarey, naya amapara, durg(c.g.)
    consumers no.: DI0145

tata docomo company fraud my mobile balance automatic cutting
    costumer care tata docomo automatic call / sms so my balance automatic cutting costumer care my not receive call please do not sim any tata docomo

tata docomo company fraud my mobile balance automatic cutting

skbhati Sep 06, 2011

tata docomo frad company my mobile balance automatic cutting

• Bi
    bikash kumar agrawal Sep 06, 2011

I am bikash kumar. my gas is not delivery after the date of booking on15days. so kindly check the management
    & the customer will be herress with the wrong service &management. the management is very indiciplean.
    I hope my complain will be solv in afew times.
    My mob no is [protected]

VIVEK G TALEGAONKAR Sep 05, 2011

Indane distributor pradeep enterprises, 3 amin market, jinsi bhopal m. p. we connect our telephone for booking of gas as telephone nos given on gas booking slip [protected], 2578999 & 2574533 but no body attend these telephone nos from 9.00am to 5.00pm as given gas booking time so please take necessary action in this matter and provide us booking facility on telephone.
    thanking yours
    vivek g talegaonkar

samirlove4ever Jul 30, 2011

Mr. rabbani s/o faruk kazi
    Distributors code_ 235065
    Dear sir dealer not delievered refill gas cylinder

• Ha
    HARISH GUSAIN Jun 15, 2011

Delivery of refill is totally depands on gas agency, iocl is help less and no governance on them, complaint also not useful way, iocl has a big consumer base & they d'nt care of there problems, government need to bring portability system then they can know how consumer friendly way they are doing.

amrit kumari Jun 07, 2011

i am costumer of indane gas the distributer of companyjai bairav gas service booked my gas dated 26 april 2011 but not delivered gas yet .my consumer no jb 729 my address amrit kumari 2194 sadhwara farrukhabad.u.p what can i do please help us

• Ln
    L N Bhatia May 25, 2011

The gas as advetised cant be booked online and the booking on phone [protected] is not accepted till the first delivery is made, whether the time of 21 days over. so the consumer has to suffer both ways (1) late delivery (2) next booking not accepted. who is responsible.

• Pm
    P.Muralidhar May 16, 2011

Registered for refill on 15/4/2011. even after lapse of 30days and so many reminders over phone and in person, I am yet to get the refill supplied.

• Su
    sumeshkt Apr 23, 2011

People of indane gas agency (Raghavendra Gas agency) are not picking up their calls, we are trying to reach them for the past two weeks but they hesitate to pick up the calls.

My consumer number : 19406

Adress of the lazy agency is given below:

+(91)-(44)-[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
    No 404, Mth Road, Avadi, Chennai - 600054

VINOD KUMAR RAJORA Mar 20, 2011

Dear sir, myself vinod kumar rajora has booked a refill on 3rd of march 2011. but till date the refill is not delivered to me. I am unable to under stand that how much time time is taken by company to deliver the gas refill. please make proceeding in this matter.
    with thanks
    vinod kumar rajorab-317,
    nihal vihar, ambika enclave, nangloi,
    connection number36944

saurabh litoriya Mar 05, 2011

I am a LPG consumer (Customer no is 13399).with M/S Rosan Gas Service, Morena( M.P.). Whenever he is not delivery proper time.presently he is provide service delivery retain time 15 days from booking date so delivery time is(actual delivery time= 21days+15days=36days )and he is not delivery at home but he is take delivery charge.

• Hu
    husain abdulgani patni Feb 11, 2011

I had booked a cylinder with M/S Radhika Gas Agency - baroda, Dated: 01/02/2011, My consumer number is 2382. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I went to the agency to enquire about it, the staff had used filthy language against me.and I request you to please look into the issue. gave us the one time solution.

S.K.BHARDWAJ Feb 04, 2011

The gas agent for Indane is Ms Satish & company, Hauz Khas, New Delhi. Booking for gas by sms are not attended to. They donot even pick phone calls. It is very difficult to book gas with them. The company should look into it.

S.K.BHARDWAJ

• Ss
    S.S.Rathore Feb 04, 2011

My Consumer is 10274, I have taken a LPG Gas Cyliner from Dwarka Indane Service on 05/01/2011 the cylinder is likiging I have informed over phone 15 time and talked to Nisha, she is so rude and she is not reday to listion my complain and I personlay went to there office on 29/01/2011 no body is ready listion, any mishappning the agency will responciable

• Ka
    Kariyanna Feb 03, 2011

Hello sir my customer id no d30368 on the name of k. g. kariyanna I booked my cyiledre dated 29/01/2011 but not yet delivered our addres no.17 mysore hunumathappa layour near banashankari store chikkasandra (bone mill) t dasarahally post bangalore -57

• Dh
    dhanjay kumar Feb 03, 2011

I am getting always less gas filled cyclender from indane gas agency. today [protected]) I got two kg gas less in cyclender. so register my complaint againt this agency.

Verma gas agency (mandawali)

Consumer name — dhananjay kumar

State : Karnataka

• Mi
    Mishra ji Dec 08, 2010

dear sir,
    I inform you, delay in delivery of gas after 20 days of booking and misbehave the office(booking) staff (Arunita gas agency ramdarbar, chandigarh-107111) my consumer no - 15018
    Nagender Mishra
    Chandigarh

• Su
    suraj kumar agrawalla Dec 04, 2010

I was received a gas cylinder on dt.17/09/10, & after 20 days of receiving, I found that cylinder weight reduces by approx. 8kgs. i'm complaning many times at your dealer (maa budhi indane gas, angul, pin-759122) but he dont responce at me.. please take necessary action & oblige me.

• Ku
    kulbhushanaggarwl Nov 19, 2010

Sir my customer no. of indane lpg 18732
    i bear big trouble for refilling lpg gas cyledner for all time when i refill