Indane Gas / Kalpana Gas Agency - Vijaynagar, Bangalorevery poor service!

N

Kalpana gas agency - vijaynagar - 2nd stage - bangalore. this agency serves indane gas agency. they provide very poor service. they have 12 phone lines. but every time it comes busy. sometimes the phone rings but the agency people pick up the receiver and keep it aside without answering the call. if you have to book a cylinder, you need to go there personally.

I have never ever seen such a poor serviced gas agency who never responds to customers.

• Va
    Vasudevachar Jul 06, 2015

Kalpana GAS agency is not helpfull and solving the issues, I have given KYC paper and they updated records, now they asked again for the papers, when I submitted for 2nd time account got blocked, now they are telling to to visit main office which is too far from the place, for their mistakes I have been turning around and around to solve this issue, Kalpana GAS agency persons not lift the phone and not sololving my issue since 2 months now. I need someone to take action again with them, they are poor in supplying cylendar as well. please help.

Annapoornamma
    [protected], GKW layout. Vijayanagar, Bangalore.

• Ms
    M.Srinivasa Feb 01, 2015

Horrible. Very hard to get gas cylinders from Kalpana indane gas agency.It is a excersice to get cylinder. Every customer, Is regularly complainting, why the indane gas co.is not screwing them I don't know.

Shilpa Santhosh Jan 20, 2015

Its the worst gas agency, They never respond to phone call and take lot of time to deliver the gas almost around 20 days to deliver a refill gas.

Ravinder Nath Gupta Mar 18, 2013

I booked a gas cylinder with Sukh Gas Agency, sec - 45 Chandigarh (Burail) with consumer 10808 in the month of February 2013 as well as in March but till date gas cylinder has not been delivered even though we have lodged complaints through online service having complain number - 867198 on 13th March 2013 and also number of telephonic complaints.You should realize the difficulty of myself when I have not been delivered with the gas since the month of February.Please arrange to deliver the same as soon as possible.

• Ud
    Uday Shankar Tiwary Nov 03, 2012

My consumar no. is SL-0678. Conection fo hom delevery gas cylinder on date 18.09.2012 but not delevered gas cylinder today. My Mobile no. is [protected] and my E-mail id- [email protected] Please take action and inform to me.

Comments

• Ne
    neha thakur Oct 29, 2012

LPG Cylinder was booked from Uttam Indane Gas Agaency, situated at BCS on 26/10/2012 vide cash memo no. 2063 and it was told that the individual would take the cylinder himself and despite that delivery charges were received from the individual. Thereafter the dealer was asked as to why the delivery charges are being taken when the delivery is being given at the office of the distributor but the dealer said that delivery charges have to be paid. The individual asked the dealer to take delivery charges and only give receipt to the effect that the LPG Cylinder is being delivered at his office but the dealer did not agree.

• Ga
    Ganyboy Oct 25, 2012

The Indane LPG distributor Sri revathy Gas agency is not responding to any of our calls and complaints against poor delivery and booking. Also their service man and delivery man are rude and not responding properly especially the guy names silambarasan who is delivering in pallikaranai. Please act on this distributor and do the needful as we are facing a lot of problems. They are arrogants..

Shripal Singh Feb 12, 2012

Indane Gas Complaints
    Indane Gas
    I'm a LPG customer (Consumer no is 2790).with M/S Bhagirathi Gas service, D3 Nehru Vihar Karawal nagar road (Delhi-94). I booked a cylinder online dated 22-01-2012 ref.no.5111669.But gas not delivered till today(12-02-2012) I have complained 4 times before this but no action was taken against them. I am fed up with the services of this dealer. Will IOC do something about it? So I humbly requested you to do necessary action.

• Ko
    kothai Jan 18, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,
    your company women's are irresponsible in their work. they are not treating consumers in a proper manner. kindly take saioer action on that ladies.
    We are consumers of Indane cooking gas for last 25years. The cylinder delivery boys are very strict in commission on each delivery.
    Approx. Rs.25/Cylinder, they expect every delivery. Otherwise they are using very abusing words. This is ongoing story. If we don't pay them the commission, next time they are delaying the delivery.
    1. Using un parliamentary words against customers
    2. charging more then MRP.
    3. supplying date expired cylinders.
    Please Kindly Take savior Action Against them.
    Please do needful and resolve it.
    Agency Name: Srinivasa gas agency - Indane,
    Thiruninravur,
    Chennai - 602024
    Ph: 044-[protected], [protected]
    Thanks & Regards

• Ga
    gagansidhu Jan 15, 2012

Delivered a leaking LPG cylinder by Indane in Ludhiana (Cookwell gas agency). But to my horror no emergency helpline or number exists for reporting the same., leave aside some help for rectification.
    God bless Indian infrastructure. is anyone from the concerned company/ deprtment trying to improve the customer service.
    anyways would take it up with consumer court against INDANE (the official lpg arm of Indian Oil Corporation).

• Nn
    N N LAHIRI Dec 08, 2011

Sub: Non delivery of LPG Cylinder
    My LPG Dealer is ABHIJIT ENTERPRISE, B.T. ROAD, Khardah, 24 parganas(North), West Bengal. My Consumer No.45266.I booked LPG Cylinder through IVRS gas booking system no.[protected] on 21Nov-2011 and booking No.341767 obtained. On 30Nov-2011 IVRS system informed me through sms that Cash Memo no.29023 was generated and cylinder will be delivered shortly.Yesterday i.e. on 07DEC-2011 IVRS system tells me that my cylinder delivery date is 30NOV-2011 but I have not received the LPG Cylinder till date i.e. on 08DEC-2011 for which my family facing immense cooking problem and I am in mental anxiety. Last month the delivery man of ABHIJIT ENTERPRISE during delivery of previous cylinder charged Rs.50/- extra amount as bribe but my family turned down his claim.
    May be due to this the delivery man playing this delay game which is very much offensive. Please do the necessary steps.

• Mp
    m.pramilavarma Oct 19, 2011

I received refill on 24.9.2011 and booked next refill on 25.9.2011. But after lapse of 26 days, Iam not received refill to till date i.e. 19.10.2011 at 2100 hrs. I have two cylinder and both are empty. When I enquired, they did't property answered and shouting. Moreover, they directed me to change the Agency from Maruti Welcome Colony, Anna Nagar to other agency.
    Please direct the agency to deliver the refill immediately . My consumer No. 47785 Mo. .No. [protected]

MANJITRD Jun 14, 2011

My consumer no. is 10328. I have a gas connection from Veena Gas Sevices Dealer of Indane gas agency at 2/13-A, sarai Julena, Okhla Road, New Delhi .
    I booked my refill on 26th May and till today . the 14th of June, I haven't received it despite my complaint at toll free no provided …[protected] …dated 6th June, ref no 124133. I called again twice in this same no to remind my plight at the hands of Veena gas service. When I talked to Venna Gas Agency, they tell me “no one was at home so delivery man has returned “..May I add that this is absolutely false statement and we were at home all these days.These people are out to harass me for the reasons best known to them. Previously also they have harassed me.This leads to substantiate that no one is listening and I will have to buy my refill from open market in black to keep the kitchen running.However I have not lost all hopes and I will shoot emails to all persons in the Ministry and even to Hon Prime Minister.

Shikha kumari Jun 10, 2011

Dear sir, I booked my cylinder for refilling on 10/05/11 my consumer no. is s-1062 but till date i didn't received my cylinder. I am contineously following up with the above gas agency but my all efforts goes in vain. They are not supplying gas on time and selling it in black. we have no any solution to write you, because even after writting my complaint they are not doing anything. I am in great problem because of the non resposive behaviour of the agency. Please try to solve my problem.

• In
    indane cooking gas May 25, 2011

sir hnare complane hai ke hmare cooking gas hmne bouk ke the [protected] ko or [protected] ko hmare ph pAR SMS ATA HAUI KE GAS DELIVER HO GYE HAI BUT HMARE GHAR MAO COOKING GAS KE KO DELIVERY NHI RECIVE KE GYE HAI HUMNE CONSUMER NUMBER PAR CONTACT KRNE KE KOSHISH KE BT PHONE PICK NHI KRA JA RHA HAI PLZ AP HMARE COMPLANE PAR DHYAN DE

• Gi

[protected]
    agra (u.p.)

• De
    Deelip L. Khivesara May 09, 2011

The Agency of Gas supplying Reffil cylinder is not supplying as per the rules and on enquiry is asking for getting delivery from their Godown. Also, the staff members are not bahaving properly and services which must be provided to consumer are not so and there is too much harrasment. The laungauge of the staff is like dictator and when asked for the contact person and contact number of the Officials of the Company, it is straight way refused by one Mr.Vinod Jadhav, who is claiming himself as a Manager of the said Agency. There is always delay in supplying the Reffil Cylinder, on last occession the Cylinder was booked on dt.14/03/2011, which was on too much follow up supplied on dt.21/04/2011, which shows that the agency holder is not in a position to handle the agency and required services are impossible to the agency, which requires detailed enquiry of the agent. Also it is come to the knowledge that the agency holder and their employees are selling/ supplying the reffil cylinders by obtaining an extra money, which is against the policy and practice of the dealership, which requires serious interfearance
    with regards

Sabyasachi Mohanty Apr 07, 2011

I am a customer of Indane Gas (Cylinder Code No.X-53417 in the name of Bijay Laxmi Mohanty)staying in Bhubaneswar Orissa booked for re filling gas since last 20 days but still there is no confirmation of re filling.

It really pains as after booking for re filling the Indane gas agency doesn't confirm and re fill it and this leads to lot of discomfort and problem incase the existing cylinder is exhausted.

Need sincere help for resolving my problem.

rajneesh gupta Mar 02, 2011

I am the consumer of Indane gas having no. 7351 A, The mentioned agency never delivers the cylinder in time rather 3-4 reminders have to sent even personal visit can't be avoided. The y deliver the cylinders to other consumers directly from the Godown situatated in Indl Area mostly to save their time/labour etc. Phones remain busy or don't pick up promptly. when some one ask to transfer the connection to another dealer, they don't bother to ask the reason.

Anoop NS Feb 07, 2011

I completely agree with complaints against Kalpana Indane gas agency,
    They never pick up the phone. I have nearly 6 nos of them. But they never respond to them.
    Every time i am going personally to book the gas. All time i see people shouting on them. Still they have not improved. If they attend the call and book it over phone, 80% of the crowd will be reduced over there.

• Jj
    jjnnaresh Feb 01, 2011

Dear Sir
    I have gas connection in Dehgam, Dist.Gandhinagar, Gujarat up in PANCHWATI GAS SERVICE, Jawahar Market, Ta.Dehgam, Dist. Gandhinagar, State.Gujarat-382305 and I have booked gas on 24/12/2010 they delivered on 2/1/2011.customer no. is 15856.After I have called to book gas on 23/01/2011, but they said you will book on 25/01/2011. I have booked gas on 25/01/2011. They did not delivered cylinder on 30/01/2011. So I called again they said your cylinder will coming on next Sunday.Therefore service of agency was irregular because gas cylinder book after 21 days from the date of previouse cylinder delivery date and PANCHWATI GAS SERVICE booked fifteen day delayed after the phonebooking date
    pl. check this problems and solve as early as possible, this type problem not done again.

So you are humbly requested to arrange next day delivery of cylinder after booking. And you are also requested to audit of supply to Gas Agency and home delivery done by Gas Agency on monthly base, if there is a difference than it is a subject of enquiry for balance cylinders, where do these go.
    Thanking you.

Saravanan Venk Dec 20, 2010

The above mentioned gas agency is worest..worest...worest and I don't know what else to tell. They are not giving respect to the customers. The people working are not worthless for the work what they do.. they are stupids. They not even ready to hear what customer says. Their activities are irritating the customers and spoiling Indane's good name. Due to this IOCL name only getting bad.. bad.. bad and loosing customer base.

To deliver a refilled cylinder they are taking 45 days. A family having 5 or 4 members as an average. How a gas cylider can be used for 45 days. Its getting empty in 30 days or less than taht. If you are reay to pay commission (margin as rs 50) the delivery boy will delier the cylider with the filled gas as much as you want. The agency is not asking anything about it and irritiating the customers. Also for regular delivery they are asking to pay Rs. 370. Since a cylinder is 350+ .. So we are paying extra Rs. 10+ more, this is actually not good right. I don't know who is going to fix all thes issues with Revathy Indane gas agency.

• Ba
    bavakaka Nov 06, 2010

dear sir /madam
    more thane 45 (fourty five days ago i have booked my gas connection re fill sylinder but unfortunatly i didint recieved this
    fecility till now please respond immediatly
    kind regards

• Ds
    DSR20 Sep 09, 2010

I have a gas connection with Yedu Indane Gas Service (D-33, Site-4, Sahibabad Indl. Area, Sahibabad) with consumer no. 69339 and am staying at Indrapuram (SKF-1009, Shipra Krishna Vista, Near Shipra Mall, Indrapuram). It has been now months that I have to run from pillar to post to get a refill from Yedu Indane Gas Service, their numbers don't work, most of the times they are busy and when free no one picks up. I had gone there myself thrice and dailed from my mobile but they did not pick up. Even they admitted that there is some problems with phone lines.

No one listens there, I heard UP (ulta pradesh and not uttar pradesh) nothing works and Indane Gas service is a perfect example. I want to lodge a consumer complaint against this agency and have evidences in the court to proove.

Their Numbers are [protected]/32/34/35/36 and [protected]. No one listens here and it is a jungle raaj, I believe that this agency is not afraid of complaints being made against them.

Is India Oil - a known PSU of India listening to this.

Regards
    Deepak Singh Rawat
    [protected]

• Pr
    pranavstanwar Jun 26, 2010

my consumer number is 17615, on the name of shakuntala devi. my address is D-134, block D, sector 8, dwarka new delhi. i booked my gas on 10th june via email. we didnt get our delivery till 20th. on 20th june our other cylinder ran out. weve been suffering for six days now. when we went to the gas agency, they said we never booked any gas, even though we had recieved a confirmation mail on that very day (10th june). when we asked them to check their mailbox again, they refused to do so. on the spot, we were booked a cylinder, and it will be delivered to us on 25th june. we still havent recieved our delivery.

• De
    dev karan Jun 26, 2010

i dev karan gupta my gas cylinder is leaking. my consumer no. 19740.

• Il
    ilayaraja Apr 07, 2010

SRINIVASA GAS AGENCIES
    INDANE GAS,
    TIRUNINTRAVUR.

I have tried so many times on Land Line 044 [protected] & 044 [protected] but nobody is resposeponding properly. Every month I am facing same problem. I am not getting GAS cylinder on time. Atlease they have to response. Kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.

• Pr
    prabhatsingh Mar 14, 2010

Dear sir,

Myself is Prabhat singh, using a LPG Gas connection with twice cylinder, but at present no Gas in both cylinder.And It same for me & nation to I purchasing gas from other sources/ with high price.avilable in market. but in our gas agency not to supplied gas from10.01.10(booking date).
    I have personaly visited many times.but I get only fools talk.& misbehivior.
    I kindly request to all to be concern, Please deliver my gas cylinder thru, gas agency and live with normal.
    Details are following.

model town
    gurgaon

• Mr
    Mrinal Ghosh Mar 10, 2010

Yes Shringeri Gas Agency delivery is very poor and they delivery take more than a month there Phone lines are continuously busy

• Mr
    Mrinal Ghosh Mar 10, 2010

Mrinal Ghosh

• Ro
    Rooplokesh Feb 22, 2010

It is very hectic to book one cylinder and get filled cylinder. The delivery boys are taking 20 to 25 rupees extra on the bill, even though
    they are not delivering it properly, . If we want to contact the agency people, we have to go there personally apply leave to work. I think that
    only this agency giving more and maximum trouble to the customers.

sadhasivam,.G Feb 12, 2010

I too agree the complaints against kalpanna indane gas agency.Its very difficult to get the telephone connection.Even if they pick the line they are not talking properly.Kindly request to the concern person take the proper action against this kalpanna immediatly

Sadhasivam.G

RAGINI G.BHAT Feb 11, 2010

VERY VERY WORST SERVICE WE HAVE EVER SEEN. DO NOT REGISTER WITH THIS WORST COMPANY. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE CLOSED AND LEGAL ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THIS COMPANY. LANDLINE NOS. PRODUCED BY THEM ARE BUSY EVERY TIME AND WE COULD NOT BOOK THE CYLINDER. THE CONCERN PERSON OF THIS AGENCY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO TASK AND HE SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO CONSUMER COURT AT THE EARLIEST.

• Hr
    Hriday Feb 11, 2010

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Hemant Chadha having Indane Gas Connection No. 3839014, is using this connection from last three years. I have been shifted from Delhi to Gurgaon last year & got the transfer of my connection to Shringeri Gas Agency, Gurgaon from which I am facing a regular problem of Less Gas Supply in the Cylilnders & also irregular supplies. I am getting the cylinder after 15-18 days of booking & also we are not able to book the next cylinder till 20 days after getting the cylinder. I am having only single cylinder & they are not issung the second cylinder as well, as they say that there is shortage at present every time. However last month I have received my cylinder on 13th January & it finnished on 10th of February, whereas as a regular practice my cylinder generally ends up after minimum of 45 days whereas this time it ended after 25 days & I am not having any cylinder because we have not expected that the cylinder will end up so early, also we were out for 4 days in this month, so we can not even imagine for this situation.

Kindly look into the matter, as this is a regular problem with this Agency. The Agency Code is 103838 & I would like to lodge a complaint with consumer forum as well for the same.

The Supply man is also very arrogant & misbehaves every time while suppling the cylinder. Whenever we complaint him in any regards, he says very rudely that he don't have any clue in this regard & it is totally out of their controll.

Please do the needful.

Regards,

Hemant chadha

• Vi
    Virendra Agarwal Feb 05, 2010

I`m always bookd online refill but, they are not get refill without again more calling & saying "What is online booking"?
    It is very thikfull question about whole company.
    Regards

sandeepsingh Feb 02, 2010

This is the worst gas agency which anyone could see in their life span. Ironically, if we call Indane area office seeking help, those buggers are much more worst than these people on [protected], [protected], they seem to protect these people saying excuses that kalpana has 50000 customers and they need to respond all the customer calls in 5 landline phones!!! So there is a nexus between IOCL employees and kalpana gas and these buggers sell the cylinders outside for a huge price making the customers suffer and run piller and post..worst people you could ever see in this world. if we book on the website through they are saying that it does not work. This is the fate of IOCL customers and corruption at the extent of sky. I would try to give this back and take a HPCL connection which is the best service across in India. They never pick the phones and they keep the phones off hook when I personally visited for checking.

saroj kumar Jan 21, 2010

Respected
    Sir

Most humbly and respectfully I say that I am a "poor"
    customer of Indane.My full INDANE Delar details are
    M/S VAISHNAVI INDANE SERVICE
    SHARMA MARKET DHURWA
    RANCHI PIN-834004
    JHARKANDH.

My customer details are
    MANOJ KUMAR
    VI-14499 c/o JAG NARAYAN BHAWAN.
    HOUSE NO-> 235 ROAD NO-3
    PREM NAGAR.(NEAR SHIV MANDIR) HATIA, RANCHI.

sir problem is this above servic provider is not
    deliver gas in proper time.The method is first
    take entry to the customer-book(we take on 10-12-2009) ON
    thear SHARMA-MARKET OFFICE, then they will deliver gas to home.
    But it is on paper only.
    Every time having a same problem.I have taken the coupen
    on 10-12-2009 but till today ie 22-01-2010 he do not
    deliver the domestic gas to my home.What i can do sir.

So consider my above problem and give permanent soln.Then
    i am very very thankfull to you.
    MANOJ KUMAR.
    DATE-22-01-2010
    RANCHI.

rameshcck Jan 18, 2010

hai even i agree to everyone but when i visited there showroom i got to know bout the new ivrs booking that is you can book 24/7 on this computerised phone booking systems and it actually works i tried the numbers are

080 [protected]
    080 [protected]
    and also you can book online on
    www.tomogas.com.iocl

Chondamma Oct 29, 2009

Really horible, trying to book from alst 2 days, but no... my line is not connected so far. And they take very very long period to deliver the cylider too. Very very poor service. Kinldy take some action on them.

• Sw
    Swamy_BS Sep 07, 2009

Oops...horrible...trying from Morning to book gas cylender. All the lines are alwasy says busy try after some time. I really agree with it. It is realy pain... Can some concerned authority take action?. If there are so many customers why can't they open one more agency to handle it?.