IMVUimvu

M

Ok so a year ago on October 10, 2016 I made an imvu account and I got on may once a week in the morning before school. Well a year past by and I started getting on more around July. And so i wanted to fit in so I went to surveys and they didn't work or the offers sucked and I got stuck with watching videos wasting my time. Then I found on youtube hack credits. And today on he 23 of august 6:39pm I went to log in and it kept telling me wrong password so i reset it and it says I was banned for spamming people and that they had proof well I barley even talked on here. Well I went to file a complaint 6times because I have a family on here and their goanna wonder where I'm at. Ad I went to make a new one and I couldn't even find my friends I had. And I'm 18 almost 19 so I'm old enough to play so wtf.